a little help

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am having a small issue with my AT2. I did the first 4.2.1 update the other day. Everything functions properly, the issue I am having is if you go to movies section on my iMac and if I go to the Children's catagory it pulls all childrens movies but it is also pulling my entire itunes music, all 60 plus gigs of song. This is the only directory under movies that is doing this.

I have also done the most recent update for the screen flicker, but it did not change.

when i go to itunes on my iMac it does not show the this, i have checked a few song that show up in childrens to see if for some reason the category change and it had not.

any ideas?

Thanks

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I will check out the forum. iTunes update did not work. It is really weird when you look at the Movies menu, I can see the categories, and under children it shows 16 movies but when you go into the catagory every song from iTunes is there. This is the only catagory that does this.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Glad you have solved the problem, think the Apple TV can brings much fun for your family, as it is now a home media centre of my family with the handbrake and iFunia's help, and sometimes stream videos via Netflix ;)
Have fun with the Apple TV!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner