A few questions to owners of the IPhone 7

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello people..
I am planning to trade in My Nexus 6p for an iPhone 7. I have a few doubts. I have previously owned two iPhones (a 5s and a 6) . My current phone has a 2k display.. My first question is whether it will be a noticeable downgrade from the 2k to a 750p display?
Secondly, there are several reports that there is a yellow tint to the iphone 7 display as compared to the 6/6s. Is there any truth to this?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
While I can't answer your first question I can tell you that I have had no problems with the display on my 7. No problem with clarity or yellowing. There are some articles that address the yellowing issue and offer a fix.

Last edited:

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
The fix offered is not working for people. It seems to mess up the other colours as well.. But thanks for your answer..
☺️

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You can't see the pixels on the iPhone 7 screen so you don't notice. The LCD panel is of very high quality. People have been complaining of yellow happening on iPhones all the way back to the iPhone 4. I personally have never noticed it or really paid much attention to it. If you aren't happy with the device you receive Apple will generally exchange it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice