A few questions about my new iPhone 4!

lilbballer27

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone I am new to this iPhone game lol I use to have android so this is alot different for me, but anyways I have a few questions.

How can I sync my facebook pictures to my contacts pictures? and my friend jailbroke my iphone cuz I have no idea how lol but he said there is away to watch movies for free? I dont know but if anyone can help that would be great!

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone I am new to this iPhone game lol I use to have android so this is alot different for me, but anyways I have a few questions.

How can I sync my facebook pictures to my contacts pictures? and my friend jailbroke my iphone cuz I have no idea how lol but he said there is away to watch movies for free? I dont know but if anyone can help that would be great!

For the facebook thing..

I'm pretty sure you have to plug your iphone into your computer, let Itunes pop up (or manually open it) select your Iphone, in the Sync Section, there should be an Option to sync contacts.. click that and it will ask you from where do you want to sync.. Gmail, Facebook..etc.

free movies.. not sure. I'm pretty sure you can get free movies by downloading Torrents. dont think a jailbreak is necessary.

And not sure why you went ahead with a Jailbreak if you dont even understand your phone yet... It not rocket science, but definitely helpful to get to know your phone first.. just sayin.

EDIT: Youtube and Google are your friends... TONS of information on Everything Iphone 4..

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
There is an app you can download that syncs contact with Facebook. The app I use is called Phone+.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lilbballer27

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Phone+ thanks and the only reason I jailbroke it was because my friend said it would unlock the full potential of the phone and that sounded appealing to me.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the standard Facebook App by Facebook.com? If so;
  • Open Facebook App
  • Tap the icon in the upper left hand corner..
  • Tap Friends..
  • Tap "Sync" in the upper right hand corner..
    • Slide "Syncing" to on to add Facebook profile pictures and links to Contacts..
    • Slide "Replace Photos" to on to replace photos in your Contacts..

As for jailbreaking, I don't jailbreak, someone else will have to help you there..

Reactions: lilbballer27
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Phone+ thanks and the only reason I jailbroke it was because my friend said it would unlock the full potential of the phone and that sounded appealing to me.

Most definitely..

In my case, I just like to see how the phone operates stock for a couple days - week before i modify things.

Just so you are able to compare your phone from stock to the Jailbreak.

IOS speed, Function, Battery life.

I messed around with the GreenPois0n jail break for a few days.. didnt have any MUST HAVES for me.. and i noticed a slight change in battery life which was enough for me to go back to stock..

To each his own :)

Have fun with your phone!

Oh and if you ever want to return your phone to stock.. Plug it in and do a restore with Itunes... JailBreak Gone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal