A Disappointment....My Honest Thoughts In A Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just want to clarify that they are all terrible suggestions. I use my phone with max brightness, LTE, true tone off and auto-brightness off. That's why its being chewed and that is why I'm ignoring your silly suggestions. Haven't seen brightness mentioned anywhere... I've been using my Pixel all day, but my X has been idle connected to wifi. If it were my apps, then why am I at 98% with 10 hours of standby?

Just as I said I would, I turn off auto brightness and turned it up to 100%, I even turned off True Tone, how anyone can use a phone that way is beyond me. It was killing my eyes so I only did it for an hour. That included Instagram/Snapchat videos, plenty of white screens, and a 10 minute YouTube video. I used it for most of the hour and I only lost 25% battery life.

2fc2af89946683406e6b13e78dc5bce0.jpg

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
My brightness is a little above half with True Tone on. It seems to get good battery life. But since I’ve only had it for a day and a half and been working i haven’t been able to test it yet.

I’ve been listening to what all of you have been saying and some of the points have been good. I haven’t done any beta testing so I couldn’t go into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR