74% of people say they don't want their next phone to be called iPhone 13

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not the superstitious type so the name, “iPhone 13” would bother me at all. Now that this article is floating around in the wild, I assume Apple is aware of it and has a decision to make, if that’s decision hasn’t already been made.

With that being said, it always amazes me how these “surveys” come about. I mean, somehow I’m always excluded….(Laughing)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I’m not the superstitious type so the name, “iPhone 13” would bother me at all. Now that this article is floating around in the wild, I assume Apple is aware of it and has a decision to make, if that’s decision hasn’t already been made.

With that being said, it always amazes me how these “surveys” come about. I mean, somehow I’m always excluded….(Laughing)

I think the same thing my number is listed but in all my adult life I’ve never got this type of survey call.

And I always fill out surveys and product reviews

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Not superstitious, but I feel like they could drop the number and just have it be iPhone 2021. They have enough different names to differentiate which one you’re purchasing (eg. iPhone, iPhone pro, iPhone pro max, iPhone mini)

It just makes me wonder in the long run, how far are they planning on going with the numbers? Will we one day have an iPhone 100?