6ft USB cables

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use these? They have them for sale from Amazon pretty cheap, but most of the reviews are from angry people who bought them, used them for 5 minutes and they fell apart. The 3 foot cable is kind of annoying...

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use these? They have them for sale from Amazon pretty cheap, but most of the reviews are from angry people who bought them, used them for 5 minutes and they fell apart. The 3 foot cable is kind of annoying...

Me and my wife both have them, and have been using them since Feb. never had a problem with either of ours.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
FInd a 30 pin Apple to micro USB dongle and buy any length micro USB cable you desire, or use one you already have.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you get the ones from Amazon, or can you recommend a certain kind?

I bought the ones from Amazon. They were like 2 or 3 bucks a piece. Never had a problem with them. I think I might actually get 2 more, so I can have them for my 2 offices.

Reactions: MECM

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
FInd a 30 pin Apple to micro USB dongle and buy any length micro USB cable you desire, or use one you already have.

Thanks..but I'm not sure I even know where to find any of that or what it even looks like! I'll have to do some googling!

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't bought the longer ones on amazon for the same bad reviews you seen. I have bought the regular size from amazon just to have some extra ones and so far those have been working quite well.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I get all my cable accessories from dealextreme.com. Free shipping on everything prices are very reasonable and just about any little item you could possible want. It is a Chinese company so quality can suffer sometimes and since the shipping if free on all items (even $1.50 cables) it does take a few weeks to come in. But if you read the reviews you usually end up getting a good product. I've only not been happy with an iPod cable one time. And it's not because it doesn't work. It's just cause it didn't look exactly legit so threw it away lol. It was only a dollar cable anyway. I love my black one from them cause it looks exactly like the white apple ones. Just in black. Most of their stuff looks like it came from the same factory that apple uses its just cheaper for whatever reason

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Do what I did. Use an extention cord. I have a 6 foot extention cord plugged into the wall with my charger plugged into that. Gives me about a 9' radius to work with which is plenty of room if I'm in bed and want to kill pigs with birds.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Do what I did. Use an extention cord. I have a 6 foot extention cord plugged into the wall with my charger plugged into that. Gives me about a 9' radius to work with which is plenty of room if I'm in bed and want to kill pigs with birds.

Lol that idea definitely doesn't suck! I need extension cords all over my house though!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

That's what I did before I got my my longer cord. It's really not a bad idea.

ubuntudroid

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I have bought the black 6ft. cables from Amazon. (2pk. for 9.99) Have had no problems with them. Actually bought a second set after my wife got her an iPhone 4.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner