6+ problem?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If another troll instance happens in this thread, Im shutting it.

Bendgate is a problem and if you are concerned about it, get cases and take care of the phone. Simply take care of it...

As for crashing, it is also a problem but please don't blow it proportions higher than the empire state...

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I really haven't had many crashes. Oddly enough, after I restored my phone as new, I had 2 crashes that same day. After that, I don't think any ! (Was about a week ago). Lag, yes.....But crashes, not since then. Almost like it fixed itself

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Why is it that an iPhone crashes and reboots once in a while and "holy crap apple needs to recall all the phones....." But a Galaxy S5 crashes and "oh no big deal you just have to go into settings and clear the apps cache". I cannot fathom the hate people have for apple these days

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Why is it that an iPhone crashes and reboots once in a while and "holy crap apple needs to recall all the phones....." But a Galaxy S5 crashes and "oh no big deal you just have to go into settings and clear the apps cache". I cannot fathom the hate people have for apple these days

I think it's because people are used to Galaxy phones crashing ... ;)

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

This times 1000!
I love iOS and Android and own multiple devices that I use regularly, but this statement is so true.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup