5c users, Do you look forward to a 6c?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you look forward to getting the 6c? Will you move on to the 6 instead or will you skip to the 6s?

Me, I'm holding out for the 6c. Even if I have to wait a year...

I'd they never release another, I'll be really sad. I'll probably not get another iPhone for a while...

Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think that the C models will only be released with the S models but Apple already knows if they are going to release a C model this year or not so we will have to wait and see..

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife just got her 5c in March. So it'll be March 2016 before she gets an upgrade with Verizon. At that time, she'll most likely get whatever the best deal is they will offer. She got her 32gb 5c free. So maybe a free 6c in 2016?

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If I end up having to wait a year, I'll want to buy another 5c. Different color but 32GB storage instead of 16GB. I'm thinking a green one.

Davingtons

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I hope they continue with the C range as I really love my 5C. I'm not in a rush to upgrade though. I love the hardware, but would like to try iOS 8 out on it.

tedbearclaw

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I am not jumping to change devices anymore. I want to get comfy with my c and hunker down. Really digging my green and for a plastic phone it really feels like a much better build than any android I've owned and I have gone through a bunch of them.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
If I end up having to wait a year, I'll want to buy another 5c. Different color but 32GB storage instead of 16GB. I'm thinking a green one.

Definitely green for me as well :) ....LOL I just thought back to when the 5C was released and said to myself I would never buy one as I am always about having the highest end of things......then just a month ago I picked up a blue 5C and love it. But I REALLY want a green one. Something about that green :)

wrldwzrd89

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I have realized that I need the 64 GB capacity, which the 5c (and presumably any successors) doesn't offer. Therefore, I will most likely upgrade to a 6s or 7.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I hope Apple does continue on with the C series also - I really enjoy the cosmetic features of it as well as how it feels when holding it to use the iPhone. I do however keep a case on mine cuz hey, let's just face it, the C is a slippery little sucker lol. Otherwise that baby would be running around nekked !!

I'm also not due for an upgrade till 2015 so even if Apple does hold off to release with an S series, according to pattern,that wouldn't be till next year...unless Apple decided to surprise us this Sept and release their flagship versions with a C series as well !!

Now that would be interesting at that point because idk what I would do or if I'd stick with coral pink or change colors......decisions, decisions !! LOL

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I hope Apple does continue on with the C series also - I really enjoy the cosmetic features of it as well as how it feels when holding it to use the iPhone. I do however keep a case on mine cuz hey, let's just face it, the C is a slippery little sucker lol. Otherwise that baby would be running around nekked !!

I'm also not due for an upgrade till 2015 so even if Apple does hold off to release with an S series, according to pattern,that wouldn't be till next year...unless Apple decided to surprise us this Sept and release their flagship versions with a C series as well !!

Now that would be interesting at that point because idk what I would do or if I'd stick with coral pink or change colors......decisions, decisions !! LOL

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

I'd get another blue one. I remember how fast I fell in love. My very first iPhone, it's so beautiful. Now I'm not the type to get two of the exact same thing though. So I'd thought to get the green when I was purchasing my second 5c but they were out. Add that to my guys reaction of me wanting green and I was like "Okay, white it is!".

If a 6c does rear it's head this year, I know without a doubt my first choice will still be the blue. If it's the same hue, it'll be like falling in love all over again.

Sent from something using Tapatalk.

geekynerd00

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Id definitely buy another. Can't until November 2015 though. Who knows, maybe I'll just settle for whichever iphone I can get for free then.

Sent from my iPhone 5C

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting to see what is available. My upgrade is May 2015.
My 5C has served me well, so I would not hesitate buying another C.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Are they making a 6C? If it's worth it I might have an upgrade for the parents :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just thinking, If this time round they introduce a C model, it'll be iPhone 6 and iPhone 6c. So what about when the 6S comes out? What would the C variant be called. I'm actually thinking more along the lines of the c line being introduced alongside the S line. Especially with a brand new design i think they will want to have the focus on the main iPhone 6.

For the s line, since it's more or less the same design with some upgrades, having a c line alongside the s line makes more sense. And by then it will be the 6S, 6C, and 5S.

But I'm definitely hoping to see the C line continue. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm just thinking, If this time round they introduce a C model, it'll be iPhone 6 and iPhone 6c. So what about when the 6S comes out? What would the C variant be called. I'm actually thinking more along the lines of the c line being introduced alongside the S line. Especially with a brand new design i think they will want to have the focus on the main iPhone 6.

For the s line, since it's more or less the same design with some upgrades, having a c line alongside the s line makes more sense. And by then it will be the 6S, 6C, and 5S.

But I'm definitely hoping to see the C line continue. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a 6Cs?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro