5 for 5C?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a black iPhone 5 and it has normal signs of use. I found somebody who is willing to trade me a pink iPhone 5c for it. Is this a good deal for me? How slippery is the 5C, how good does it feel in the, hand etc...?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a black iPhone 5 and it has normal signs of use. I found somebody who is willing to trade me a pink iPhone 5c for it. Is this a good deal for me? How slippery is the 5C, how good does it feel in the, hand etc...?

The 5 and 5c aren't that different at all. If it was me, I would keep the 5 for the metal body.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's slippery a little, although the feel is really good with the polycarbonate in your hand, but you still would do better to get a case for it. My Yellow 5c has stood up to rugged use, and has endured a few scratches even with the official Apple cases I have on, so you might want to get cases that cover the phone in its entirety.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
5c has a slightly bigger battery and a minor upgrade to the camera. I personally prefer my 5c to my 5s.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
The man reason I want a 5C though is my contract will be up by the time the 6 comes out and I feel I'll be able to trade in/sell the 5c for a greater value. How is in hand vs the 5/5s?

Anyway thanks or replies you guys. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you want to go for the 6 I don't see why you should go for the 5c anymore, you might as well trade in the 5 which would be more valuable due to it no longer being produced.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
The quality feeling is much higher on a IPhone 5. That's my opinion, I wouldn't trade my 5 for a 5C

Skickat fr?n Tapatalk 2

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you like the way it feels, the fact that it's a rarity, perhaps it's better if you keep it.

I'm just not a fan of the aluminum.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna guess that at least 200 million iPhone 5's were sold. Rare? In any event, I love my 5. My wife's 5c is nice too!

Sent from from my iPhone 5

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Would you prefer a pink phone of a black phone? It's kind of an even trade, technology-wise at least (I know the 5c is slightly updated over the 5). Both nice phones.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Would you prefer a pink phone of a black phone? It's kind of an even trade, technology-wise at least (I know the 5c is slightly updated over the 5). Both nice phones.

Even though I'm a guy coral is one of my favorite colors and the pink 5C is defo coral.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR