4s Searching...

jaconri

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4s was working just fine today morning, in the afternoon turned it off for 30 mins while having lunch, then it didnt recognize my sim card, had a message No Sim installed, tried to restart it, also reseting settings but no luck, decided to restore with iTunes, no issues to restored it but now I cant activate it, this time it doesnt have the No Sim message, but it is stuck at searching and when trying to activate it shows below message.

Phone was not jailbroken, was running latest iOS 7 beta 5 but restored it back to 6.1.3

Attachments

• IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    782.6 KB · Views: 22

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4s was working just fine today morning, in the afternoon turned it off for 30 mins while having lunch, then it didnt recognize my sim card, had a message No Sim installed, tried to restart it, also reseting settings but no luck, decided to restore with iTunes, no issues to restored it but now I cant activate it, this time it doesnt have the No Sim message, but it is stuck at searching and when trying to activate it shows below message.

Phone was not jailbroken, was running latest iOS 7 beta 5 but restored it back to 6.1.3

By my time zone it has been about 1 1/2 since you created this thread, Has anything developed yet? Is your phone working now? Can you post back and let us know or have you contacted Apple about this? Since you are back onto the proper OS for your phone, there should be no reason why it should not be back to normal and would like to know if you can post back. Thank you. :)

jaconri

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the help and suggestions, I got a new SIM card, restored the phone again and had the same issue. I let the battery died, after charging it for a while it started to work. Guess was an issue within apple servers? But don't really know

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for posting back to let us know and we are glad your phone seems to be back to working the way it should. Have a great day. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help and suggestions, I got a new SIM card, restored the phone again and had the same issue. I let the battery died, after charging it for a while it started to work. Guess was an issue within apple servers? But don't really know
Yes, a few days ago Apple iPhone activation servers were apparently experiencing some issues..... Glad you got it sorted out. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen