4s case question

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone

Is there any other case that comes with a built in port cover and headphone cover other than the commuter, defender and life proof. I love the commuter but desperately need a change

TIA

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Off the top of my head, I think the Case-Mate Phantom has port covers. It's supposedly a cross between the defender and commuter cases.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
http://www.switcheasy.com/

Some of their cases come with plugs for the headphone and charger ports. They are not attached to the case but they do fit snug and come with extras. Plus they offer great variety of case styles in case you are tired of the otter box look.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've tried the port covers and unfortunately I always misplace them. I will check out the phantom though :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I like their cases but the belt clip SUCKS.

I use a Ballistics HC case. Has a screen cover built in plus rubber flaps that cover the charging, volume and headphone ports.

Yeah the griffin belt clip is terrible. How's that ballistics hc case? The griffin has a built in screen protectors and covers all ports as well.

Tapatalking

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the griffin belt clip is terrible. How's that ballistics hc case? The griffin has a built in screen protectors and covers all ports as well.

Tapatalking

The HC is great. I like it more than my Defender. The rubber on my Defender stretches if I take it off a lot and I love to dock my phone when I'm in the barn shoveling horse poo or in the house doing housework. The HC case doesn't have rubber that can stretch so I can take it off multiple times a day and it doesn't lose shape.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73