4K streaming doesn't get much easier than this for $39

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Man, AppleTV 4K is severly overpriced lol. I enjoy mine, but I honestly do struggle with why it's priced at $150-180. The Firesticks I have for my kids do 95% of what my AppleTV does. I do enjoy the ability to listen to my Apple Music through my AppleTV but I can also download the Spotify app on other products.

Oh well...just another case of "Apple got my money again".

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Man, AppleTV 4K is severly overpriced lol. I enjoy mine, but I honestly do struggle with why it's priced at $150-180. The Firesticks I have for my kids do 95% of what my AppleTV does. I do enjoy the ability to listen to my Apple Music through my AppleTV but I can also download the Spotify app on other products.

Oh well...just another case of "Apple got my money again".

While I agree that TV 4K is higher priced than other streaming devices, but somehow I think it’s worth every penny.
It has a tremendous computing power, Dolby Vision and the ability to connect my AirPods to it automagically.

Like I said, somehow I think it’s worth every penny.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
While I agree that TV 4K is higher priced than other streaming devices, but somehow I think it’s worth every penny.
It has a tremendous computing power, Dolby Vision and the ability to connect my AirPods to it automagically.

Like I said, somehow I think it’s worth every penny.

Eh, yea. For me, 4k is 4k is 4k. Sure, Dobly vision is cool. But does it justify a premium of over $100? That's for the purchaser to decide of course. And I've never used my AirPods on my AppleTV. I have a Soundbar and nothing I watch on my 60 inch deserves to be limited by the audio quality of Airpods lol.

But yea...value is always subjective. I appreciate that you find value in your AppleTV. I enjoy mine as well and I'm happy I have it. But when considering other offerings, I guess I struggle with why it's priced so high.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I would definitely spring for the Apple 4K TV over the other players.
My 4th gen model has worked flawless, and it’s a very polished device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2