3D Touch

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Is it just me or is 3D Touch one of those things that you appreciate its potential when you actually use it! Its like Ohh this could be useful but then forget its there and never actually use it lol I like it but i forever forget its there! Anyone else the same ha

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no. I use it quite a bit, but in the beginning of the 3D Touch era, I often forgot about it.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Is it just me or is 3D Touch one of those things that you appreciate its potential when you actually use it! Its like Ohh this could be useful but then forget its there and never actually use it lol I like it but i forever forget its there! Anyone else the same ha

I think that’s the perfect explanation! At first when I had the 6s Plus I NEVER EVER used it. Once I got the 7 plus I started using it but only for one or two things.

You almost have to train yourself to use it and once you do that specific task will always be done via 3D Touch. For example, when I get a new text I push on the message on my lock screen and it gives me the ability to reply from the lock screen. I also push on the phone app for shortcut to my favorite contacts. That’s about all I use it for! I have to start training myself to use it with other apps and what not.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
I use it a lot. Messages, Camera, Phone, Google search, Safari, Chrome, Yelp..... a lot of apps give options for 3D touch.

Most useful in folders to go to the particular app which has a notification.

By default, I try 3D touch on any new app that I install and then use it if available

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davinemichael37