3.5" iPhone again?

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5c, it's a great phone and I see them everywhere, at least here in the UK. What was so wrong with it?

I also think that it is very likely that Apple will launch a 6c model this year.

I have just been looking at a 4/4s that was found down by the side of our garage last week. The back was missing and there was some corrosion inside. It still works after I charged it up. Looking at the screen on this phone, there is no way that Apple will ever launch another phone with a 3.5" screen.

I actually like the 5c but it felt a bit cheap and from some of my apple friends despite it being a 5, they really wanted the original 5 not the cheaper feeling 5c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't want a 3.5" iPhone again. The screen was too short. Apple got it right with the iPhone 5. Everything displayed in portrait was the same size, but you saw more on the screen at a time, and less letterboxing for videos. I want another 4" iPhone. The size of the 6 is what kept me from upgrading. I like a small phone and a big tablet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really like the smaller size, what does everyone think about the chances of an iPhone Mini?

It's possible. I wouldn't want it, but I don't have a problem with Apple making a 3.5 to 4 inch version of a new iPhone for those who want one.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
It was imo. Better looking then the 5S imo. I would love a 6C but as a 5.5 inch device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I do think it looked a lot better then the 5s as well. It just would have been better if they used the same type of matte material as lumia.

sent from my iPhone...asking myself why I own one

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't go any smaller than 4 inches. The 3.5" display on my iPod Touch 4 is incredibly tiny when I pick it up to play with it now and again. The 4.7" display of the iPhone 6 can completely swallow the entire iPod Touch lol :D

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would prefer a 4 inch screen but I would take a 3.5 inch screen as well.

Really just want a 4 inch 6s mini out in like 50 days or so. I want all the specs of its big brother in a smaller form. I dont want last year specs though

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Just reading up on some of the patents Apples involved with, it sounds like a future model iPhone (certainly not the upcoming <S> models) will have screen sizes the same as the 6 models, but incorporate touch ID into the display itself. They can then reduce or eliminate the non-display bands at top and bottom and reduce overall case sizes. Again, we're talking versions 7 and up.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Wife wanted me to read something on her 5s yesterday, WOW....I really had a hard time adjusting to the smaller screen size even with my reading glasses. I could never go back to a smaller screen size after using my 6 Plus for a little over a month now. I'm glad Apple decided to join the large screen crowd....SMILE

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see an iPhone 7 mini, it's all about choices! Of course keep the popular current sizes, but give folks a smaller choice also for those who want one! (this is coming from a plus user BTW!)

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't want a 3.5" iPhone again. The screen was too short. Apple got it right with the iPhone 5. Everything displayed in portrait was the same size, but you saw more on the screen at a time, and less letterboxing for videos. I want another 4" iPhone. The size of the 6 is what kept me from upgrading. I like a small phone and a big tablet.

I agree. The iPhone 5/5S is the perfect sized phone imo. I carry my phone in my pocket all day, so an iPhone 6/6+ is out of the question; too big to fit into my pockets. Apple really should consider making a new 4" iPhone as that's the only way I'll ever get rid of my 5S. Would be nice to see them at least show that they haven't forgotten about us "other" folks who don't like bigger phones.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I really would venture to say that 4" will be as small as we'll see on iPhones for awhile. Unless tiny comes back into style that is.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal