3.5" iPhone again?

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
When was the last time they even made a 3.5"? iPhone 4S? Even the iPod touch has had a 4" screen for 2 years now. I use my old 4S as an around the house "beater" device, and just looking at the screen is taxing on my aging eyes. Certainly nothing less than a 4" would suffice for me now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Who knows, but with Apple anything is possible. I personally could never go back to a screen that small and my eyes wouldn't let me.....SMILE

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Too much rich visual media nowadays for a 3.5 inch phone. I was watching Wimbeldon yesterday via Verizon Fios app in my car looked amazing on the 6 Plus. Can't imagine watching it on a 3.5 in phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Well this is the same company who thought the iPhone 5C was a smart idea.

So you never know...

Of course it was a smart idea, cheaper to make than a iPhone 5 and they could charge the same price as a iPhone 5 would have when the iPhone 5S came out. It was a very good business decision.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using a 5", 5.5" and 5.7" phones and even when I had my first modern smartphone it was 4". I cannot see myself using a 3.5" screen phone...

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Of course it was a smart idea, cheaper to make than a iPhone 5 and they could charge the same price as a iPhone 5 would have when the iPhone 5S came out. It was a very good business decision.

It was the #2 seller (behind the iPhone 5S) on 3 of the 4 major carriers, so it was pretty smart. :)

Really because many reports otherwise....while it sold well, it wasn't anything what apple expected and that is why you do not see the colored iPhones in the 6/6plus era lol. So to me that sounds more like it was an idea that did decently but certainly not well enough as they don't appear to be continuing that idea a year later.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Well this is the same company who thought the iPhone 5C was a smart idea.

So you never know...

I have an iPhone 5c, it's a great phone and I see them everywhere, at least here in the UK. What was so wrong with it?

I also think that it is very likely that Apple will launch a 6c model this year.

I have just been looking at a 4/4s that was found down by the side of our garage last week. The back was missing and there was some corrosion inside. It still works after I charged it up. Looking at the screen on this phone, there is no way that Apple will ever launch another phone with a 3.5" screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods