2010 Macbook to Macbook air. is it worth it?

morgans13

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
im considering trading in my macbook to get a new macbook air. but i dont know if there's a big jump in performance from one to the other? anybody know or can help me?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wrong forum...but to answer your question we would need a lot more information about your current system and about which MacBook Air you're looking to buy.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wrong forum...but to answer your question we would need a lot more information about your current system and about which MacBook Air you're looking to buy.

Exactly what Sean said...

The biggest difference between the MacBoo Pro and MacBook Air line is portability. The Air is lighter, thinner, "cooler" to look at... but the down side is that they can be significantly more expensive when compared to a comparably equipped machine. They also have smaller storage capacities and lack any user upgrade options - save a few third party SSD. And they lack the internal optical drive.

But, depending on what you have, and what you are considering upgrading to, they can provide a modest performance boost.

More specifics would allow us to better answer your original question.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
im considering trading in my macbook to get a new macbook air. but i dont know if there's a big jump in performance from one to the other? anybody know or can help me?

It would be a huge performance bump for me if you just gave me your old MacBook Pro.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrei Siclovan