2.0.1 Firmware is now LIVE...

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
So on the night they release 2.01 I don't even turn on my laptop and I total missed it. Will definitely do tonight. Hoping for improved contacts and backup speeds.

gludington

Jun 22, 2008
Visit site
I still have all the same crash problems, but it does appear a bit more responsive (the keyboard and app switching, not the crashing :) )

sheik

Aug 6, 2008
www.greynode.org
Definitely seems more responsive.

Just prior to the update (maybe the past 2 days or so) my SMS was acting pretty sluggish (the typing was really laggy, causing a lot of typos) but that seems to be OK after the update. :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Definitely seems more responsive.

Just prior to the update (maybe the past 2 days or so) my SMS was acting pretty sluggish (the typing was really laggy, causing a lot of typos) but that seems to be OK after the update. :)

Indeed... The only thing that I've noticed that is still there is my loss of certain sounds... Although it is not happening that often so I can't complain.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Updated last night went to bed at 2am. Updated my 3g, my sons first gen and my daughters Touch. All in all it does seem zippy, my contacts seem a tad bid faster, instead 3 to 4 secs wait it's down to 1 to 2 secs. Have not tried to sync yet to see how the backup runs. I did have some issues with updating the first gen iPhone and the Touch. iTunes would put the device in Recovery mode and start to extract the update, but would fail. Sorry I didn't document the error. My workaround was to manually choose the update and then it worked fine.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner