1O PM on-line orders

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I had everything set up before 10pm. I had Lenox saved. Once 10pm hit. I saw it was available at Lenox. And also wanted to see if perimeter had one. And they didn't. I didn't wanna waste time trying Mall of GA or North point. So I just went back to Lenox and checked out. So I don't know if others had it. Sorry.

So did you pick up your phone today?

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Tried the 10pm apple ordering and it showed unavailable. Then I tried the Radio Shack route and was told If I wanted to switch to Sprint, they had a huge shipment come in. No thanks. Happy with AT&T. Guess I'll just wait. Patience is not one of my virtues. :)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
If I order for store pick-up, can I go to the store any time I want? Will they hold it for me until I come, or do I need to be at the store by 10am?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
The 22:00 EST seems to work fine here. I tried it yesterday, and an iPhone 5 16GB white, would have been available for me to pick up today if I'd wanted it...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
If I order for store pick-up, can I go to the store any time I want? Will they hold it for me until I come, or do I need to be at the store by 10am?

If I'm not mistaken I think you have two weeks to pick it up then they cancel your order and restock it.

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
From what I know it's 10pm in your time zone.
I ordered mine at 10pm Eastern time on October 4 and picked it up October 5 after 4pm.
Also if you order online to pick it up you can't pick it up whenever, you have to pick it up in 24hours,
If you don't your order gets cancel and it's put back to sale for the next night online sales.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So did you pick up your phone today?

I did. But buying from apple... Even tho I didn't turn the phone on until after I talked to Verizon. It gets activated. (I bought it on my wife's line) so now I have to wait 24hrs for the SIM card to clear. :(

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 AM ----------

You have to wait until you get an email saying your order is ready for pick up. Then I think you have 24hrs to pick it up.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I want to use an upgrade from another line for my line. Should I just get the phone then go home and do the switch with Verizon over the phone?

It's a bit more complicated because the new phone has LTE and an assigned SIM tied to the phone # being activated on. It may require you to get a new SIM card to switch it to the line you really want it on. I'd call the carrier and tell them what you are thinking and ask what options you have. Otherwise you might end up waiting for a SIM card to be mailed to you. Or visiting your phone store may work to switch it as they can provide a new SIM while you wait. Hope that helps.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It's a bit more complicated because the new phone has LTE and an assigned SIM tied to the phone # being activated on. It may require you to get a new SIM card to switch it to the line you really want it on. I'd call the carrier and tell them what you are thinking and ask what options you have. Otherwise you might end up waiting for a SIM card to be mailed to you. Or visiting your phone store may work to switch it as they can provide a new SIM while you wait. Hope that helps.

Most Verizon stores don't have nano sims yet. Best advice is to NOT turn on the phone when you receive it. Instead call or go to Verizon to have it switched over. You should be fine that way though.

whippetcat

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Most Verizon stores don't have nano sims yet. Best advice is to NOT turn on the phone when you receive it. Instead call or go to Verizon to have it switched over. You should be fine that way though.

When I picked up my phone at Apple the morning following my 10 pm reservation, I took the phone directly over to VZW since I also upgraded on a different line than my own. VZW advised me that Apple needed to give me a nano SIM card. Luckily, both stores were in the same mall so I immediately turned around and went back to Apple who happily went into the back and got me a Verizon nano SIM card without delay. There is no charge for this. So, before u leave Apple, ask them for the nano SIM card prior to going to VZW to switch lines.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Amy.wineBerry, what carrier are you on? I cannot seem to locate and VZW ones anywhere!

Just a quick check of BestBuy (bestbuy.com) in the Phoenix area (10 stores) shows that 4 stores say they have the 16GB black iPhone5 for Verizon... all other models are not available. Just keep checking around... BestBuy, Target, Walmart, Radio Shack...

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am losing hope with the 10pm pick up . I been trying for a week or so no luck.

Am I the only one ? Am I doing something wrong ?

I leave the item on my cart and check the app from 9:45 to about 10:30

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice