1O PM on-line orders

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any luck this week? Nothing has popped up at all since trying for the first time Sunday night. Crossing my fingers for the weekend!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am losing hope with the 10pm pick up . I been trying for a week or so no luck.

Am I the only one ? Am I doing something wrong ?

I leave the item on my cart and check the app from 9:45 to about 10:30

You're not the only one. Ive been trying since you could reserve them. Haven't found a single one yet. Radio shack had a 64gb in white. It they had black, I would have been all over it. I heard from best buy, radio shack and Verizon that they won't get any more in until 11/2. Very disappointed. Been to all phone stores in a 30 mile radius of my home.

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You're not the only one. Ive been trying since you could reserve them. Haven't found a single one yet. Radio shack had a 64gb in white. It they had black, I would have been all over it. I heard from best buy, radio shack and Verizon that they won't get any more in until 11/2. Very disappointed. Been to all phone stores in a 30 mile radius of my home.

Yeahh same here I been checking within at least 200 miles

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeahh same here I been checking within at least 200 miles

You probably have tried this too but have you checked Sam's Club?? Also if you have friends or family in another state you can have them see and always send it to you. At this point you might as well just order it and wait the few weeks, it will probably be the same wait time in another few weeks so it will just be postponed longer. I was quoted a week ship time, I ordered it t like 10:30pm, it shipped the next day (yesterday) I am currently waiting for UPS to show up today. I do have Sprint but I'm just saying it might ship sooner and at least you'll be on the list lol. Good luck!

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Leaving the item in your cart before its time to reserved might be the problem.
What you want do is once 9:59 hits head to the page when it's 10pm fill in the info and then
see what stores have them in stock.

I live in NYC and I was able to reserved two iPhones in the same week, one on Weds for a Thursday pick up
And one reserved Thursday for a Friday pick up. Both popular apple stores as well fith avenue apple store
and the grand central one. So I don't think is all about luck you just need make sure you start it at 10pm exactly
and have fast fingers to fill out the info because they do go out of stock in like 5-8mins.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Got it! Got the confirmation, just waiting for the pickup notification!

Gonna be a crappy taxi ride (being in college without my car sucks!), but it will definitely be worth it!

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I want to use an upgrade from another line for my line. Should I just get the phone then go home and do the switch with Verizon over the phone?

When we reserved a phone after 10pm, we used my husbands line. But when he got to the apple store he explained to them that he wanted it for my line and my upgrade. It wasn't an issue.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Got it! Got the confirmation, just waiting for the pickup notification!

Gonna be a crappy taxi ride (being in college without my car sucks!), but it will definitely be worth it!

I forgot to try it until 1020 and they only had a 64gb available. So looks like I'm trying again tomorrow.

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
At least they had that. I tried today at 9:58PM, had the one I wanted in my cart, and by the time I entered my billing info... gone!

Might try a Radioshack tomorrow that's near the Apple Store.

bayourock

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I was able to get one tonight in the New Orleans area.... At first tried to get a 16gb Black AT&T.... But none where there... So I took a shot and changed over to the white model and they had some...

Hopefully I'll have mine by 11am tomorrow.....:)

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm going off on vacation on Sunday, so I bit the bullet and ordered delivery. Apple's site still says 3-4 weeks, but AT&T's says 2-3, so I figured I'd order through them. We'll see how it goes!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW