16GB vs 32GB

betty_midd

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
As everyone else think, I guess, the more storage capacity you've got the easier for you to organize. However, even though iPhone 4s 64GB is the one with the largest capacity so far, I think it is still a bit expensive. :(

Reactions: CH1N087

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
As everyone else think, I guess, the more storage capacity you've got the easier for you to organize. However, even though iPhone 4s 64GB is the one with the largest capacity so far, I think it is still a bit expensive. :(
you have to pay to play.

I have a 32gb iPhone4 and a 32gb ipod touch.
they both only have about 1gb each of free space.
i have split my itunes library between rap and hiphop/mixtapes on my touch and everything else on my iphone.

with that said. tomtom alone takes 1.2gb of data.

yes you can stream music(which i do) but keep in mind how much you use it.
with all data on an iphone if you are not grandfathered into the unlimited plan you have to watch it.

between music/netflix/pandora/browsing and email all saved on my phone and updated i use about 6/7gb of data a month. (but im really on the high side)

my mom gets by on a 8gb
my sister a 16gb
and me and my brother in law both have 32gb

it all depends on the person and how they use they're device.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
i have a 16gb jailbroken 4s....I want a 64gb but ive been managing my memory by only adding games that i am currently playing. For some reason i tend to horde games and apps i rarely use just bc i can.....why do i need all 3 gangstar's, 5 racing games, and 5 fps games??? lol....on average i have about 4gb free at any given time.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Now that I've had my iPhone 4s for a few months (November) I think i should have secured a 32gb. reason being, the videos are 1080p and take up a lot of space.

I am not talking about videos I download' rather the videos I take with my phone.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
i'd pick 32g these days good apps are 1 g+

It's very rare you'll find an app over 500MB unless it's a game.

But I'd still pick a 32gb. 16 just doesn't have the storage I need.
Whenever I go on a trip I like to throw a few movies on, I hardly have the space for 1 or 2.
Recording video on the 4S are 1080p, I think I got about an hour and 15 minutes before I ran out of memory. Definitely not enough for something like a concert or Christmas (big family heh).

But if you lug around an tablet or laptop I'd recommend a 16. No point if you're going to bring the other with you anyways.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ive got the 32g and although I am not using but 9g I like the feeling of having more than enough memory since you can not expand it and it is much better for resale.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you can swing the extra $100, I would go with the 32GB size. This way you'll have a comfort zone if you do plan on downloading a lot of things later on.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got the 32gb 4S and I have roughly 15.5 gb available. I have 1464 songs, 7 videos, 942 pictures, and 112 apps, just to give you the full rundown.

I also have a 160gb iPod Classic that has all my music and videos on it. Like many have said before me, it just depends on what you want on your phone. I didn't want all of my music on there. I've got about 7gb of music. I went through my entire collection and picked out my (apparently) favorite 1464 songs and synced only those. But it was easier for me to do knowing that I have the backup of my full collection on my iPod. When in doubt, I always go for the higher storage, especially with something like an iPhone that doesn't have expandable storage. You'll be stuck with whatever you get, so if you have a question about it, I'd err on the side of caution and get the bigger storage.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I've got 16GB with about 4GB to spare. I have lots of music loaded and a handful of apps. If you're on the fence just go with the 32GB and rest easy.

Ripleybird

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a 16gb and I take a lot of photos. I'll definitely go with a 32gb on my next phone. I've had to backup and remove some photos as I had almost run out of memory. I like to have them with me. I think I have over 2000 now...well including video.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR