13 mini to regular 13

coach757

Oct 4, 2021
Visit site
Hey everyone has anyone gone from the mini to the regular iPhone 13, just sent my mini back and waiting for the iPhone 13 to arrive. I was wondering if I should have kept the mini. The mini is great on the move but once I sit down to do something like look at videos, read, or text it can be tough at times. Share your experiences if you moved from the mini to a larger device thanks !!!

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I have both, and don't (yet?) have the heart to either sell the mini or the regular.
When using the mini, I miss the other, and vice versa.
The mini is great and fits tight pockets much better than the regular. But like you said, watching & reading stuff on the mini can be less comfortable at times.
I think if the 13 was a tad thinner & lighter I would go for it, instead of the mini.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Ask yourself point blank what do you see as the better benefit, the mini’s convenient size in your hand/in your pocket or the 13’s better viewable area for watching videos or typing texts. This is very much each user’s individual preference. Imho if you’re not certain then go with the bigger screen.
-If that doesn’t work, put one away over this weekend, the other one away next weekend. Which one did you find yourself thinking “I with I had the bigger screen” or “I wish I had the more convenient size”?
-If you still aren’t sure then use the coin flip trick. Heads it’s Mini, Tails it’s the 13. Flip the coin, when it’s in midair which side are you immediately hoping it lands on? That’s your ultimate gut instinct choice.
-If you’re still not sure then you’ve officially driven yourself crazy trying to decide. It might be time for a vacation:)

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I was wanting a mini and found that they are rather hard to find at AT&T stores. I found one but at the last minute I caved and got a Starlight 13. This particular phone is just for working out/biking/running. A mini may have been nice for this but the regular 13 will fit the bill fine, I believe. My 13PM is the daily driver. Part of the pull to the Mini is that its going the way of the DoDo and for working out it could be nice but alas….

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a coworker dumping her old 7plus and she can’t make her mind up. Keeps asking me. And I keep telling her it’s a personal preference. She is she. I am me.
And if she should get the purple and even asked why I don’t like black. Back and forth on the two sizes. She is asking everyone. Including our patients. LOL
It’s a phone. And it’s your choice!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a coworker dumping her old 7plus and she can’t make her mind up. Keeps asking me. And I keep telling her it’s a personal preference. She is she. I am me.
And if she should get the purple and even asked why I don’t like black. Back and forth on the two sizes. She is asking everyone. Including our patients. LOL
It’s a phone. And it’s your choice!

It amazes me how difficult it is for folks these days to decide on which iPhone model to get. No matter how many times you stress that the iPhone models pretty much do the same things so it boils down to storage space, size and color, it’s like pulling teeth to get them to make a decision.

If you end up telling them which one to get, then they bombard you with “why that one and not the others”? (Laughing)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73