13 inch over the 15 inch..Like it better or not so good?

I

iMore Question

13 inch over the 15 inch...Like it better or not so good

For those that have the MacBook Pro 13 inch display is it just as good as Mac with a 15 inch display for what you need. What I am trying to say is how much better is the 15 inch display over the 13 inch display and is the 13 inch just as good as the 15 inch after using it for a while.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: 13 inch over the 15 inch...Like it better or not so good

For me the display is fine. I just prefer the power of the 15-inch MacBook Pro.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

That's what I'm leaning towards. The 15 inch MacBook Pro. Although the new MacBooks are tempting.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

omakad

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

If you gonna do video editing without external display go wit the 15 inch. Otherwise I prefer 13 inch myself. It's lighter and more portable and it has a better battery life. However; don't forget that 15 inch models come with quad core i5 and i7 where 13 inch models come with dual cores. It's a huge difference if you gonna be working on multi threaded apps like fcpx. You can find benchmark results between different models online.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I feel if you don't do anything beyond normal office documents, even an 11 inch is fine. It's what I have on my MacBook Air and I am fine with everything I can do on it. So I'm pretty much satisfied.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Jessica75

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site

Like the screen size on cell phones, definitely the bigger the better. You could watch HD videos or we could say big screen with high resolution is sort of enjoyment, especially with Retina. As for the MacBook, you need to take portability into consideration. If you're not gonna to do some video editing work, 13 inch is optimal. In fact it depends on you at all. I used to have two 12 inch device, a Sony and a Dell laptop, both of them were great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods