12 mini battery case semi rugged recommendations?

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure who the reliable companies are that make the battery cases for the 12 mini. I'm looking for something semi rugged. I'm in car sales, I get in and out of cars all day long, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't necessarily drop it often. Rarely really, but in case I do, I don't want to damage the battery case or the phone. Thank you in advance.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure who the reliable companies are that make the battery cases for the 12 mini. I'm looking for something semi rugged. I'm in car sales, I get in and out of cars all day long, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't necessarily drop it often. Rarely really, but in case I do, I don't want to damage the battery case or the phone. Thank you in advance.

A bigger phone? In supporting my users a group stands out who are always carrying more stuff with less screen or utility than having a larger phone with slim and still protective case.

If you really love the Mini format knowing it's wireless charge capability maybe consider just having a very portable wireless charger or even Lightening in your work day mix. You'd keep the nice Mini form factor and be able to charge if needed.

Good luck.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I would look at cases such as the Otterbox Defender, Otterbox Commuter, Spigen's Rugged Armor, or Griffin's Survivor Extreme.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I would look at cases such as the Otterbox Defender, Otterbox Commuter, Spigen's Rugged Armor, or Griffin's Survivor Extreme.

There have been rumors of Mag Safe battery pack coming that might better accommodate the need and keep the small size advantages. So far I really like Spigen Liquid Air in the 12x family or shape. I'm probably hard use category. That slim case with a .25 mm glass screen protector together are holding up. I manage infrastructure in food, kitchen, delivery, retail and communications. Maybe a tangent, but the phone is also holding up just fine to plenty of washing done with care.

A friend who has mini just charges more. Yesterday I saw one of my bosses who refuses a bigger phone seem silly with the fat battery and squinting to read the screen. I pointed out I'm not really carrying more, and have never had to charge the 12 Pro Max during a work day.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I carry a tablet with me and I also have a note 20 to boot the tablet is much nicer than any device to have in the car when needed. I don't mind the screen size on the mini which amazes me all the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh