$100 off an Apple Watch SE for its lowest price ever, the day before the iPhone launch

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone launch event is tomorrow, and with it may come new Apple Watches - so it might just be the perfect time to get a reduced Apple Watch SE. Full story from the iMore Blog...

It’s a good deal. I want one and I am the last person that needs another Apple watch. I have a 40mm used AW (that still has 100% of its battery left apparently) that I use with my workout/adventure phone. I would love to have a 44mm instead though but can’t justify it. I have one new and 2 used 45mm AW7’s already. Can never have too many tech toys (well….).

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I agree with everyone, this is a good deal. The 40mm with GPS at 229, 44mm 259. Fyi, as of right now on Amazon, the GPS models are out of stock or 7 week out delivery dates. I’d say you don’t have to be a rumor insider to state with close to certainty an SE2 is coming tomorrow. (Based on the heaviest discounting I’ve seen on AirPods Pro, the rumor insider prediction of AirPods Pro 2 coming are also looking close to certain).