• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

$100.00 Off at Best Buy

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Dang it I just bought a 32 gb one like 2 weeks ago. Think I can exchange?

how long ago was it (exactly) and what does the back of the receipt say? they may exchange or at least give you the difference if the model you bought qualifies. But your receipt is the best spot to find that info as the policies are usually printed on the back.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had been holding off. I was bitter about the $150 price increase for the middle tier. This was a great deal though so I finally bought myself a new iPad. Such a huge increase over the iPad 3 I had been using the last several years.

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
how long ago was it (exactly) and what does the back of the receipt say? they may exchange or at least give you the difference if the model you bought qualifies. But your receipt is the best spot to find that info as the policies are usually printed on the back.

Got it exchanged 2 days ago. No problem. I'm an elite member so I had 30 days. Just paid the price difference. It's all good. Haha

gkendall43

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Search slickdeals.net, there is an additional $50 off at Best Buy meant for college students but anyone can use it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman