10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyIrish

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
can you tell me?

The big hesitation for me is still 9, the contract more than anything.

So Safari crashes? Interesting. 4, 6 and 7 are also concerns I already mentioned in other threads.

I looked at a tester. The phone feels solid and does respond to the touchscreen. Seems to work on wifi pretty well. The high resolution colorful screen is as advertised. It's just the restrictions leaving me saying "should I or shouldn't I move one of my numbers to an iPhone?".

can you tell me how to get ringtones from ITunes to my IPhone 3g?
Thanks
John

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
not being able to see pictures in emails on the phone or attaching a pic to a responding email.And please dont give me "well we can do that from the photo album"
Uh some people like keeping their email intact

iAddict

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Multi-tasking should be a CHOICE or an OPTION

FILE MANAGEMENT IS A JOKE! I have lost sound files people email to me, because I had them in my phone not realizing my phone won't let me store them while traveling. Sadly, my email didn't hold attachments that long.

Google Maps sucks, and my phone always gets it wrong if I use CURRENT LOCATION. It starts me 20 mins from my house lol.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
not being able to see pictures in emails on the phone or attaching a pic to a responding email.And please dont give me "well we can do that from the photo album"
Uh some people like keeping their email intact

well we can do that from the photo album....jk

amazingly...i agree with u about that responding email part :eek:

Now...what do u mean "not being able to see pics in the emails on the phone"?

Slone

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
well we can do that from the photo album....jk

amazingly...i agree with u about that responding email part :eek:

Now...what do u mean "not being able to see pics in the emails on the phone"?

I agree, it's not a huge deal for me but it's little things like this that would make the phone that much better if apple did something about it.

Jend0

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Without a doubt, I'm sure this complaint has already been mentioned--sue me, didn't feel like scrolling through 316 pages of previous replies before posting--but what's up with this device's STILL not having access to a flash-enabled browser?!?! (This is, of course, to the best of my current knowledge; if I'm wrong, by all means let me know.)

What's the point of having the ability to view graphics with amazing clarity and precision if it's wasted on so many sites which rely so heavily upon flash-driven content? Surely I can't be the only iPhone user who is sick of seeing that stupid little blue box with the question mark?

With the development of a myriad of different--and sometimes quite useless--apps, software and device updates/upgrades, one would think this issue might've been resolved by now?

That's the end of my rant; just wanted to share my primary beef with the IPhone...

Last edited:

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Basically what i want in an update. Its the details that also annoy me as well as the major stuff that's missing.

General
- to send files over Bluetooth

File System
A Finder would allow users
- to attach photos to emails directly wthin that email
- save documents to a central location
- Store documents synced with iTunes
- Enable apps to use to use those files.

iPod
- Repeat /Shuffle on iPod Shortcut.
- copy and paste lyrics into song in iPod

Settings
- 3G switch in main menu !!!!!

Maps
- Latest Google maps update.
[ turn by turn etc ]

Spotlight
- Search in SMS
- Search history

Cut Copy Paste
- copy text within app store
- select a few lines instead of an entire block in SMS app

Camera
-pinch to zoom

Dictionary
- a section in the settings to add our own words.

Notifications
- while watching movies or playing games, every alert including PNS and SMS should only make sounds.
[ or just a complete over haul ]

Calender
- CCP events
- move event from one calender to the next
- add contact to event

Voice memo
- record phone conversations

Contacts
- edit groups

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, AT&T, and the battery life.

I feel bad for those w/ junky AT&T service spots. Here in Los Angeles I never have an issue what so ever.I always average high DL speed, never a dropped call or shotty no bars of service. It sucks most dont have the positive experience myself and others have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73