1 Day to go for iOS 10. How many of you would immediately

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
How many of you would immediately update your phone to ios 10 ?

Will there be anyone who would wait for some days or stick to iOS 9 ?

Pls comment

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I usually upgrade late in the first day, after the rush has died down. I've tried updating early in the day in the past but it's always failed.

However, this year i've been on the iOS10 public beta for a couple of months, so I shall wait for my phone to tell me when it wants to update.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I usually upgrade late in the first day, after the rush has died down. I've tried updating early in the day in the past but it's always failed.

However, this year i've been on the iOS10 public beta for a couple of months, so I shall wait for my phone to tell me when it wants to update.

when you are already on public beta then why wait ? When you have already experienced the ios 10 features.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
most of us are already running the ios 10 GM and i might be wrong but I think this is the first time a huge cluster of people have switched on to the ios 10 beta. than ever before

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
when you are already on public beta then why wait ? When you have already experienced the ios 10 features.

Because of exactly what you say. I am already experiencing the iOS10 features, there is no need to be the first to update to the release version. Sure there may be little bits and pieces changed from GM to release but I am in no immediate rush. I will wait a few days for the mad updating frenzy to subside, then do it. Before, if my phone alerts me to update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been running iOS 10 since June on my iPhone 6S Plus, and I'm already accustomed to it. All I need now is a new iPhone 7 Plus to run iOS 10 on...

cunningbrad

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How well does the "Raise to Wake" work with the iPad? You don't always raise a iPad like you do an iPhone. The "Raise to Speak" feature sucked on the iPhone!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How well does the "Raise to Wake" work with the iPad? You don't always raise a iPad like you do an iPhone. The "Raise to Speak" feature sucked on the iPhone!

I found the Raise To Wake a bit annoying. I like it enabled when I wake up early mornings. But I turn it off during the day. So I enable it when I go to bed, then turn it off after I get up. I wish it had a time feature like night shift.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Already on GM, and the iPhone 7 comes on Friday.. so no point in making any iOS changes this week. (for me)

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I'll turn on my SE and update tomorrow probably. It's kind of tempting to put my sim back in there to see how it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR