“Today at Apple” and “Apple Walks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I know that I have shared in other posts that I have taken a few of these workshops at our local Apple Store, now known as “Today at Apple”. Since I just got my new iPhone, and am on a two week vacation, I decided to retake a couple that would help familiarize me with my new phone. That’s the beauty of these classes: they are free and you can take them as often as you want. The

The two classes that I took last week were: “Basics: iPhone and iPad Intermediate”and “How to shoot photos with iPhone”. class I signed up for this coming weekend is an “Apple Walk” called “Photo Walks: Developing Your Style”.

Apple offers a variety classes, and frequently adds new topics. To sign up,which you can sign up via the Apple Store app.

I’m wondering if anybody else has taken any of the courses offered by Apple? If so please share your experiences..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That’s great, Annie. Please be sure to share your wisdom here in the forums whenever you can. As for me, I’ve never taken one of their workshop classes. Who knows? I may one day.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That’s awesome Annie! I myself have yet to attend the courses offered by Apple, but I would like to experience one in the near future.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I've seen a workshop going on while in my local Apple Store but have never participated in one myself. Sounds like a neat experience.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I know that I have shared in other posts that I have taken a few of these workshops at our local Apple Store, now known as “Today at Apple”. Since I just got my new iPhone, and am on a two week vacation, I decided to retake a couple that would help familiarize me with my new phone. That’s the beauty of these classes: they are free and you can take them as often as you want. The

The two classes that I took last week were: “Basics: iPhone and iPad Intermediate”and “How to shoot photos with iPhone”. class I signed up for this coming weekend is an “Apple Walk” called “Photo Walks: Developing Your Style”.

Apple offers a variety classes, and frequently adds new topics. To sign up,which you can sign up via the Apple Store app.

I’m wondering if anybody else has taken any of the courses offered by Apple? If so please share your experiences..

Hi Annie, I have taken the free classes when I got my new iPad Pro and one when I purchased first Apple Watch...fun classes, the instructors are great and make it easy to learn.

Thanks for reminding us that these free classes are available.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Hi Annie, I have taken a couple of the free workshops...one when I got my new iPad Pro and one when I purchased my first Apple Watch...fun classes, the instructors are great and make it easy to learn.

Thanks for reminding us that these free workshops are available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR