So happy to have unlimited data back...

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Ah yes, the quarter point not typically being sufficient to be used as the triggering event for a termination...

I was told that at 8 points it was an automatic termination, generated by the CAG. I have pissed off employees because our CAG is pointing them for long lunches and early departures, and I had my SSR yell at me saying she left 29 minutes early. I showed her the attendance policy.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have it.- BUT I use maybe 3gig
My teen is the problemLOL
Steaming for me is awesome! Spotify pandora you tube

My 29 year old son is the hog. LOL
2f0d6c89be53c3908df89465fd6499e4.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do as well ;). He into video games by chance?

Not as much as he used to. He operates a Taxi service. Uses a lot of GPS stuff and watches movies while waiting on people. Likes a lot of YouTube and music streaming. Even has a fridge in his car full of Red Bull. Sells it to his riders. LOL

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Not as much as he used to. He operates a Taxi service. Uses a lot of GPS stuff and watches movies while waiting on people. Likes a lot of YouTube and music streaming. Even has a fridge in his car full of Red Bull. Sells it to his riders. LOL

Ah makes sense :p. I was just curious as to his usage. I watch a lot of live gaming via Twitch.tv so that is where a bulk of my usage goes.