AT&T Unlimited Throttling Lawsuit

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
AT&T just got sued by the FCC for throttling on unlimited plans

I have an unlimited plan and get throttled at 5 GB...

Are they done throttling because of the lawsuit? or will it continue? I'm confused...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
AT&T just got sued by the FCC for throttling on unlimited plans

I have an unlimited plan and get throttled at 5 GB...

Are they done throttling because of the lawsuit? or will it continue? I'm confused...

Have you even thought about this? You do an activity. You get sued for doing that activity. Do you continue doing that activity? SMH

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
well, you must not have read the article at all. it says that they don't say enough about how you are throttled

meaning that if they provide the speed you get reduced to, they may still throttle

"smh"

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
well, you must not have read the article at all. it says that they don't say enough about how you are throttled

meaning that if they provide the speed you get reduced to, they may still throttle

"smh"

It's not rocket science. It doesn't matter "how" they throttle. "Throttled" means throttled. "Unlimited" means unlimited.

And warcraftWidow is correct. The fine will be levied. It will be appealed. Life goes on.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Actually... The isn't about a lawsuit... The recent news about this stems from an FCC fine levied against AT&T...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner