Is there a way to get out of this AT&T Next Plan contract?

marvar11

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I've had this plan for about 8 months and I'm not really happy with it. I should have listened when people told me not to jump. Is there a way to get out of this contranct? I have the 12 month term. Just seeing what the options are.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had this plan for about 8 months and I'm not really happy with it. I should have listened when people told me not to jump. Is there a way to get out of this contranct? I have the 12 month term. Just seeing what the options are.

Just contact AT&T for the remaining balance owed on the device, and pay it off.

anon(8648115)

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You can get out of it whenever you want. The catch is that you just need to pay off the remaining balance on the device in one of two ways. I'll give you an example, because I'm on NEXT as well.

I got myself a Lumia 925 on NEXT, and since the 6 and 6+ came out, the thirst has been real for this phone. I can do one of two things. 1, pay off the "Trade-in" balance, where I pay a certain remaining amount and trade in the device to upgrade, either to another NEXT contract or to a 2-year contract... or 2, pay off the full amount of the remaining balance, keep the device, and then upgrade via another NEXT agreement or 2-year one.

That's pretty much how it works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711