Ok what's your Att coverage like where you live?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Good in southeastern mass. Rural areas I'll lose coverage but that's to be expected. There is a good chunk of vz only in a lot of peoples homes in the very rural areas.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Atlanta area is excellent...and I still get good LTE and 4G voice coverage about 1 hour in any direction from midtown. The only place I've lost LTE consistently is in the mountains (which is no surprise) and some dead spots in rural areas (which i never really go anyways). I've noticed increased reception and quality of LTE with the 5S compared to the 5. The new antenna software is certainly helping with that, I have no doubt.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thread moved to the Carrier Discussion Lounge for better exposure.

I've been all over PA.and my coverage with AT&T is nothing less than awesome. I pretty much have LTE coverage everywhere lately with AT&T.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the Sacramento valley, in California. AT&T voice coverage here is pretty good. Better than T-Mobile or Sprint. But data speeds can be pretty slow depending on the specific area. In my home neighborhood, for example, LTE speeds are usually comparable to the 3G speeds on my old iPhone 4.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Philadelphia area and I do well. I have done well in Wilmington, DE and DC as well. I have been very happy with AT&T.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Great in the DC area. Have one spot we frequent that has none but VZW works so we switched. Rumor is ATT is putting a tower there so will switch back when we verify and our contract is up (release day iPhone 5 here)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The best friend has AT&T in AR and it's fine. I do get better service than he does when we're inside places with multi stories or loads of concrete and rebar like hospitals or arenas, but his phone always has a signal and it always works.

FlashFlare11

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I travel between Philadelphia and central Chester County, PA and never experience signal problems. Never have either.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Very solid. I live in the west suburbs of Phoenix and travel throughout the central, west and north valley areas. Where I live is on the edge (no pun intended) of the LTE coverage area, so I have LTE turned off ... but the HSPDA+ is fast and good everywhere I go... I don?t remember my last dropped call or data outage...

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have decent coverage at my house in Berlin, NJ but we are only 4G. Great LTE coverage at work in Camden, NJ. Overall I'm happy with AT&T in NJ.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Trying AT&T here in the NYC area, and haven't had complaints thus far. I am a Verizon customer (and employee, ironically) but the service is excellent everywhere BUT at my job (where I spend 80% of my time.)

So I purchased an AT&T GoPhone SIM card and got a $60 plan to give it a shot. I get LTE everywhere I've been, and service in underground stations. Looks like I may just be making the switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711