Ok what's your Att coverage like where you live?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My coverage in Chicago is quite good. In a lot of areas I get data speeds over 40 Mbps down and 15 up. Building penetration is really good too. No complaints so far.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
5ajemyza.jpg

This has been the range from work to home to in between.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

insaneonpaper

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Birmingham AL... As of lately about 50% of my calls drop on my 5S. It's the same for my fianc?e and my mother as well. My mother is on an iPhone 5S and my fianc?e is on a 5.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
AT&T and Verizon are the worst where I live. I can't get any data whatsoever to come through and if I manage to get any at all, usually in the middle of the night, I get edge speeds. Occasionally LTE will light up but I get nothing to come through.

I gave up after six years, broke my last contract and moved to T-Mobile. I use them on my 5S and Mini. I get speeds I only wished I could get on the other two carriers with T-Mobile.

This screen cap and test was taken less than a mile from my house. Bad AT&T, just plain bad.

Attachments

• photo-45.PNG
    photo-45.PNG
    253.2 KB · Views: 30

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Atlanta area is excellent...and I still get good LTE and 4G voice coverage about 1 hour in any direction from midtown. The only place I've lost LTE consistently is in the mountains (which is no surprise) and some dead spots in rural areas (which i never really go anyways). I've noticed increased reception and quality of LTE with the 5S compared to the 5. The new antenna software is certainly helping with that, I have no doubt.

"new antenna software"?

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Great here in Fayetteville, AR. And got to love those LTE speeds! Varies between 20.66 and 50.49 depending on location in town. On the 5. So ready for the 6.

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I jumped ship after 5 years on iPhone 5 release day in 2012. At the time voice service was flaky at home despite there being an att site just a mile away. There were quite a few other coverage holes around the Chicago area that infuriated me at the time.

Fastforward to now I'm testing att on my iPad Air and all those holes have been filled in, still get 1-3 bars at home but it actually works now.
I actually want to switch back now...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
In the Los Angeles suburbs and coverage has been very good. LTE is pretty good and has improved in the recent months. AT&T has improved overall with coverage. It used to warrant some complaining from me but it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.

steinerswear55

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Clay city , indiana
No signal at all in house ! Have to go outside ! If ur lucky a dot maybe 2 ! It's terrible ! Surely by now ud think AT&T could improve signals for the many people that need it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Clay city , indiana
No signal at all in house ! Have to go outside ! If ur lucky a dot maybe 2 ! It's terrible ! Surely by now ud think AT&T could improve signals for the many people that need it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ok then why not switch to verizon or something?

Sent from one of my phones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2