AT&T adds new "administrative fee" to our phone bills: Via iMore Blog

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T account still falls under the gov. rate, as well, but I will definitely double-check the bill just in case. My daughter's iPhone is still via AT&T.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apparently AT&T has the lowest fee of this sort. Verizon, tmobile, and Sprint all have higher admin fees.

That does NOT make it better. It is still nothing but a money grab, one more rate increase disguised as a fee, and piled on the back of the customers... unfortunately, if you want to play, you have to pay.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Apparently all carriers are being checked into by the government. Recently read something that, there were some fishy charges and wanted a explanation.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apparently all carriers are being checked into by the government. Recently read something that, there were some fishy charges and wanted a explanation.

Wow... I feel better now, knowing that this administration has set itself up as the moral compass for the country. Not much different from the fox guarding the hen house, IMO.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
How does it not violate the two-year agreement, though?

Because it?s a "fee" and technically not a rate increase... AT&T (and the other providers) have a stable of shysters and hacks lawyers who comb through the contracts looking for ways to gouge us, the paying public. It?s how America does business these days...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro