Just wondering if anyone knew if AT&T offers a AAA discount? My wife and I just got iPhones and I would love to save any money that I can. If not, anyone know of any other ways to save on our monthly plan? Our companies do not offer discounts so we are out of luck in that regard.

Thanks,

Allabout17
    07-28-2009 06:46 PM
    There is a AAA discount however it is for EMPLOYEES of AAA only. However, some reps get confused so if you can trick one of them into putting it on for you, you're in luck.

Another discount you can get is for having ATT home phone or DSL service if it's available in your area.
    07-28-2009 08:03 PM
    There is a AAA discount however it is for EMPLOYEES of AAA only. However, some reps get confused so if you can trick one of them into putting it on for you, you're in luck.

Another discount you can get is for having ATT home phone or DSL service if it's available in your area.
    Doest AT&T gives discounts for having U-Verse?
    07-28-2009 08:25 PM
    Doest AT&T gives discounts for having U-Verse?
    YES!!! I'm not sure of the current offers because they vary by market and we haven't rolled out U-Verse in this market yet. If you enroll in Combined Billing, not only will you get all of your services bundled into one bill, you get a discount on your wireless.
    07-29-2009 12:49 AM
    So I called AT&T and they said that there are no AAA discounts and that there is no longer a discount for having a combined bill i.e. having your dsl and landline service combined with your wireless service bill. So I guess I am out of luck until I work for a company that has a discount deal with AT&T.
    07-30-2009 02:36 PM
    You have to have a FAN to get a discount from what I know.

I luckily have one. The benefit isn't the cost but that I get their better, shorter wait business support team on my family account now. I also was eligible for an iphone upgrade from my 3G at the 10 month mark and I bet that's the reason for it too.
    07-31-2009 04:46 PM

I luckily have one. The benefit isn't the cost but that I get their better, shorter wait business support team on my family account now. I also was eligible for an iphone upgrade from my 3G at the 10 month mark and I bet that's the reason for it too.
    FAN numbers just give you the discount and change your customer service to business customer service which is a lot faster in most cases.

The upgrade came because you have a high revenue line most likely

Some FAN numbers even get you discounts at corporate stores on accessories. Check into it next time you go to a store. Of course discounts don't apply to apple products.
    07-31-2009 05:13 PM
    T-Mobile does offer one...
    08-02-2009 11:04 PM
    T-Mobile also offers a union discount of up to 12 percent!
    08-03-2009 01:15 PM
    If you are a union member Union Plus has an AT&T discount of 15%. Just ask the to email you the forms.
    09-18-2012 04:33 PM

I used to be eligable early, but my FAN contract (for the company, not mine in particular) was just renegotiated and we no longer get the early upgrades based on monthly bill or longevity.

Chris
    09-18-2012 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD