Hello everyone,

I asked about this when Digits was in beta, and am unsure if I should resurrect that thread to ask this, please let me know if that is the case.

I've seen multiple threads, but they seem to conflict. TMobile's forums say I can't have iMessage on with Digits at all. But a thread I saw on Reddit has one person saying "iMessages will get stuck" and another saying "They're stuck in iMessage".

I just want calling to work through Digits, don't really care about texting through Digits if it breaks iMessage.

tldr; does iMessage work when I turn on Digits or not?
    08-25-2017 10:18 AM
    According to our sister site, Android Central, “Digits is a cross-platform play, sure, but it is tailor-made for Android. Not only does iOS have its own cross-device communications protocol in iMessage, which may mess with Digits' ability to route texts, but Apple doesn't allow for any system-level alterations, rendering one of Digits' primary use cases moot.”

Source:
    https://www.androidcentral.com/what-...y-do-i-want-it

With that in mind, I’ve read that you should consider disabling iMessage if you want to use Digits with your iOS device.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-25-2017 06:20 PM