I figure this would be a fun-ish question. I've noticed in my time flying for work that the area I get the worst signal in is airports. LAX and SLC are the worst by far, although MCI is close. Really, I just get poor signal at any airport I've ever been to. This made me want to ask you all, where do you see the worst signal?
    05-01-2017 06:57 PM
    Great question, sir, but I'm going to have to give it some thought. Hopefully, other members will provide some feedback in the meantime...
    05-01-2017 07:05 PM
    Let me preface this by saying I LOVE T-Mobile glad I switched! AND Verizon was ALMOST as bad in the place I am about to mention (actually Verizon was WORSE), BUT center city, Philadelphia is BAD! On the plus side not as bad as it once was, BUT it's bad! At BEST I get 2 or 3 M down but often it's under 1!

DAMN, banner day, getting like 10M down today! T-Mobile DOES work on it as they say!
    05-03-2017 09:51 AM
    Let me preface this by saying I LOVE T-Mobile glad I switched! AND Verizon was ALMOST as bad in the place I am about to mention (actually Verizon was WORSE), BUT center city, Philadelphia is BAD! On the plus side not as bad as it once was, BUT it's bad! At BEST I get 2 or 3 M down but often it's under 1!

DAMN, banner day, getting like 10M down today! T-Mobile DOES work on it as they say!
    I've tested my down speeds on Verizon at home where my cellular signal is 1 dot in the status bar vs at other locations where my signal is 4 or 5 dots. The down speeds don't really change. Was your internet server location the same with Verizon and T-mobile?
    05-03-2017 10:22 AM
    My worst signal is in my house vs anywhere else in town. Only 1 dot in the status bar in the house. It improves if I walk outside in my yard.
    05-03-2017 10:25 AM
    There is one Kroger (supermarket) that I visit on a regular basis that is terrible. I lose signal in the back of the store, and can't even receive texts. This seems to be a problem only is this location, because I've not had any issues in other Kroger locations. I've also noticed some issues in hospitals and hotels! Of course, I turn my phone off in certain areas of hospitals where cell phone use is prohibited.
    05-03-2017 10:47 AM
    I've tested my down speeds on Verizon at home where my cellular signal is 1 dot in the status bar vs at other locations where my signal is 4 or 5 dots. The down speeds don't really change. Was your internet server location the same with Verizon and T-mobile?
    That is a good question, and I don't recall. It's been a couple years since I made the change AND T-Mobile has improved VERY much since I have been with them. Center city, Philly was pretty much a dead zone for all the carriers (saturation being the issue I'm sure) BUT it's getting MUCH better in the last couple weeks on T-Mobile!
    05-03-2017 10:52 AM
    I figure this would be a fun-ish question. I've noticed in my time flying for work that the area I get the worst signal in is airports. LAX and SLC are the worst by far, although MCI is close. Really, I just get poor signal at any airport I've ever been to. This made me want to ask you all, where do you see the worst signal?
    Really? I get great service in LAX & MCI. TEB & EWR are pretty terrible for me but I also hate both of those airports so whatever LOL. My worst service has been between Lubbock, TX, Clovis & Truth or Consequences, NM. Hopefully service has gotten better.
    05-07-2017 12:02 PM
    Surprisingly I'm finding that I lose signal on a large highway between large cities, but then I discover that "out in the boonies" I have full LTE signal.

Makes no sense.
    05-08-2017 08:49 AM
    Really? I get great service in LAX & MCI. TEB & EWR are pretty terrible for me but I also hate both of those airports so whatever LOL. My worst service has been between Lubbock, TX, Clovis & Truth or Consequences, NM. Hopefully service has gotten better.
    Oh my yes, less than 1 Mbps download at LAX.
    05-08-2017 09:01 AM
    There's two dead spots with no signal. One is on i295 and the other is in my city center. When I'm on a call it drops and when I'm not on a call it shows no signal in the same two spots
    05-08-2017 12:08 PM