How to get a Personal Cellspot from T-mobile

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure most of you that also have T-mobile have been following the Personal Cellspot. There are two units. The first is a router wifi booster. It helps booster the wifi signal of a current router in you home and let's you use it for wifi calls and texting. With IOS 8 around the corner this would be a good unit for those who have poor signal but, have wifi at home. The second unit is an LTE booster. It's exactly what it sounds like. You place one unit near window where you get atleast one bar of LTE and the other somewhere in your house where you don't get a good signal or no signal. ((So they claim)) And it will boost the signal in your home.

I just got off the phone with a T-mobile Rep and I will have one at my home by Sep. 25. I'll keep everyone posted on how it works. I went with the LTE Booster. As far as I know T-mobile stores DO NOT have them and aren't even aware they were being released. So call 1-877-453-1304 and ask for a rep. It takes less than ten minutes. The only cost to you is $25. You will get this back if you choose to return the unit. Be warned that if you leave T-mobile and don't return the signal booster it will cost you $500.

Hope this helps my T-mobile brothers and sisters. :yes:

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I called the other day and got the LTE signal booster overnighted for no charge at all. Works great full LTE inside the house now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
No. You will just have edge amplified throughout your home. You have to have one bar of 3G/4G/LTE to qualify.