This is so dumb. John if you're reading this, this is screwed up. T-moible advertised to unlimited subscribers to take advantage of free radio as a perk because we pay to get the best, supposedly. In order to get unradio we have to pay for more unlimited, to our unlimited data plans which is 10 more a month, the same as rhapsody premiere costs. So they want us to pay 10 more a month for the same service, to get a free service that otherwise would cost about 10 more a month?
    06-23-2014 06:18 PM
    Dude, it's no different than department stores advertising sales prices after they've jacked up the price. The trick is to make you "think" you're getting a good deal or are saving when in actually you're not.
    06-23-2014 06:54 PM
    Uh oh really? I can live without it. I'd rather keep my grandfathered $70 plan. Paid off my Note 3 and removed myself from Jump.

I can't pay them anymore than I already am. My guy might be switching to AT&T...

He gets no coverage out where he works and he works in law enforcement. T-Mobile is okay for me but only because I live, work, and play within a 10 mile radius...

Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    06-23-2014 06:54 PM
    Uh oh really? I can live without it. I'd rather keep my grandfathered $70 plan. Paid off my Note 3 and removed myself from Jump.

I can't pay them anymore than I already am. My guy might be switching to AT&T...

He gets no coverage out where he works and he works in law enforcement. T-Mobile is okay for me but only because I live, work, and play within a 10 mile radius...

How do you get out of jump?
    06-23-2014 07:01 PM
    I paid off the device. Returned the other one within the 14 day period and just went and bought an unlocked one from Apple.

I don't owe T-Mobile anything now so I don't have to pay for insurance/Jump!

06-23-2014 07:09 PM
    How do you get out of jump?
    Pay off the remaining balance on your device.
    06-23-2014 07:09 PM
    I paid off the device. Returned the other one within the 14 day period and just went and bought an unlocked one from Apple.

I don't owe T-Mobile anything now so I don't have to pay for insurance/Jump!

Ive done that twice and they won't let me out. wow
    06-23-2014 07:20 PM
    Ive done that twice and they won't let me out. wow
    I'm sure you can call customer service...

06-23-2014 08:03 PM
    This really pissed me off. If I have an unlimited plan it should be honored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-23-2014 09:29 PM