T-Mobile JUMP

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Looking into switching to T-Mobile in mid-October when my AT&T contract is up and going with the JUMP program so the wife and I can switch to new iPhones every year (starting with the iPhone 5s then next Sept the iPhone 6, etc) without going through the hassle of selling our "old" phones. However I was wondering if anyone knew, when you trade in your phone for the next phone, with the JUMP program, do you also have to pay the 'upfront' fee? For example, we plan on getting two 64GB iPhone 5s, when we trade in the iPhone 5s to get the iPhone 6 (or whatever it's going to be called), would we have to pay the up front fee again? Thank you.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I believe you might be referring to the activation fee, as there is no upfront fee associated with T-Mobiles new Jump program. The activation fee that you pay is a one time charge for opening up a new line of service. If you open up a line with the iPhone 5s and pay an activation fee, you will not be charged that again when you trade in your 5S for the iPhone 6. Here's a link to T-Mobiles website if you need more info on their Jump program. Phone Upgrade Twice a Year | Just Upgrade My Phone | JUMP! | T-Mobile

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
When I select the Family Plan we want to use the activation plan is said to be $35 dollars, however it's waivered for both Lines. The fee I was referring to is for the purchase of the iPhone 5S (although currently it doesn't show on the T-Mobile website, so I used the iPhone 5 to check the price). After selecting the Family plan we want to use, we then choose the two phones we want to 'purchase', the then mention the up front fee for purchasing the phone, ($199 for a 64GB iPhone 5 x 2). This is the fee I'm curious about, if I'll have to pay again in the future. So when we go to JUMP to the new iPhone 6 next year, will we need to pay anything extra or (ie the up front fee for 2 iPhone 6) or would we just trade in the two iPhone 5S and they would give us two iPhone 6's... Thank you for your help Irish Rose.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711