iPhone for T-Mobile Prepaid plan?

KajGuy

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys.

So, I was looking for inexpensive iPhone plans, and I came across the $30 Unlimited Web and Text with 100 Minutes. I don't talk much, and I don't use more than 5GB (which is the throttle for 4G speeds). This seems like the perfect plan for me. Is there any catches I need to know about? Is an AT&T iPhone 4/4S/5 good on T-Mobile's network? (I would probably get a 4 or 4S, so I would be using 3G.)

Thanks!!

I found the prepaid plan here: www.prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/monthly-4g-plans

(P.S. when I try to get the free iPad wallpapers, it says I don't have the privileged to see it. ???)

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Make sure its unlocked ..
Straight talk is 45 unlimited everything and it actually uses att towers for service you can buy the sim direct from there site

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

KajGuy

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Make sure its unlocked ..
Straight talk is 45 unlimited everything and it actually uses att towers for service you can buy the sim direct from there site

Yeah, I've looked at Straight Talk. With their $495 yearly plan, the price would total to $4490 with phones, SIM cards, and everything. (I have 4 lines on my account.) On T-Mobile, the price would total to $3380, saving us $1110 if we did the Straight Talk yearly plan. The $45 monthly plan would total to even more than the yearly plan.

So, the question is: Is the better coverage from Straight Talk and the Unlimited Minutes (which I don't need) worth the extra $1110?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've looked at Straight Talk. With their $495 yearly plan, the price would total to $4490 with phones, SIM cards, and everything. (I have 4 lines on my account.) On T-Mobile, the price would total to $3380, saving us $1110 if we did the Straight Talk yearly plan. The $45 monthly plan would total to even more than the yearly plan.

So, the question is: Is the better coverage from Straight Talk and the Unlimited Minutes (which I don't need) worth the extra $1110?

Well that would be up too you personally I would rather have better service and unlimited...

As far as service gos its a 760 a year diff you will need a phone regardless of what service you get

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234