Are you still into Super Mario Run?

Eageron

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I haven't played it since a long time but I went premium. Let's see what the upcoming update on March 23rd is gonna bring. So far there is just four new colored Yoshis announced! How is going to update?

Courtney H

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
Although at first mario run was a super fun game, did anyone else find that the whole game come with tonnes of bugs and viruses? im having to factory reset my phone, im getting pop ups coming on my screen even after deleting the game and totally wiping it from my system!!! not at all happy for all the problems coming with such good classic game! gutted!!

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
I loved that game so much! But sadly I found it difficult to enjoy after reaching a certain point in the game. It was most definitely enjoyable for a few months but I don't consider this game a long term interest game.

batuta nizami

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
Used to play it alot when it was released. it's an excellent approachable gameplay with easy controls but will take a lot of effort to master. I don't play it much often like i used to before have now switched to Kick The Buddy which is also a fun one to play!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234