So Super Mario Run's been out for a day now, and I want to know what everyone thinks about the game so far.

I've already completed all of the tour levels and unlocked Peach, who I really enjoy playing as. So far, I think it's a lot of fun, but I hope there's eventually more content to justify the $10 price, since there's other games on the App Store like Monument Valley and the rereleases of Sonic 1, 2 and CD that cost less and have more content.

What do you think so far?
    12-16-2016 11:28 AM
    So Super Mario Run's been out for a day now, and I want to know what everyone thinks about the game so far.

I've already completed all of the tour levels and unlocked Peach, who I really enjoy playing as. So far, I think it's a lot of fun, but I hope there's eventually more content to justify the $10 price, since there's other games on the App Store like Monument Valley and the rereleases of Sonic 1, 2 and CD that cost less and have more content.

What do you think so far?
    I think it's a ton of fun. Have you already gotten all of the pink and purple stars on each level or did you just run through the levels? For me, the replay value is in getting all of the stars and unlocking everything. I only get to play for maybe a total of 30 minutes each day if I am lucky so I figure it will take me a while to do everything in the game. I am still working on purple stars in the first world.
    12-16-2016 01:19 PM
    Not yet. Just all the pink in the first two worlds. I've kinda slowed down with the game so far. Some of those coins are really hard to get in the later levels. But I have over half of them. There's so much to collect, and I'm impressed with what's there so far, but I feel like there could've been just a bit more to justify $10. It'll definitely get there eventually.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    12-16-2016 04:19 PM