Sprint offering Free Unlimited Cell service for 1 year (13 months)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
The first qualifier here is that you must be porting a postpaid line(s) from one of the 3 other major US carriers, and there is a max of 5 lines. You also appear to need to subscribe to autopay, and will be required to pay taxes on the line.

I really don't quite know what to think about, though it could be a great deal if Sprint works well in the areas you use your phone. You can find the details here.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's a good deal if someone can use Sprint. For my area free won't even get me to swap. I'd rather pay my bill then have service that isn't usable.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
It might not require the post-paid port in. I have two lines, one with Cricket, and one with Straight Talk, and they show as eligible. I'm giving it a try. Will only have to pay taxes and fees, about $22/month for 2 lines, and will save about $700 for the year, and then most likely switch back to the carriers we are on now.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I switched to sprint from AT&T when they were offering up 600 dollars per line to pay off existing plan, and 100 dollars a month for five lines unlimited everything. If you don't mind taking a hit in network reliability it's fine. Cell service in my area on sprint is good but internet is terrible. Most times I have to turn LTE off and use sprint 3g because I am roming either on Verizon or AT&T and I believe it's throttled back to a crawl or it just don't connect.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I switched to sprint from AT&T when they were offering up 600 dollars per line to pay off existing plan, and 100 dollars a month for five lines unlimited everything. If you don't mind taking a hit in network reliability it's fine. Cell service in my area on sprint is good but internet is terrible. Most times I have to turn LTE off and use sprint 3g because I am roming either on Verizon or AT&T and I believe it's throttled back to a crawl or it just don't connect.
Yeah that's what I couldn't deal with.. the speed. I'd rather pay a little more any day for something that works versus some less and it not work when needed (for work or play).