Sprint really improving there network or just luck?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've been getting less than 5 down for a few months now. My Verizon speeds were much better.
View attachment 99891

Here's one I took just now

d81a60400c7ed8d5befae5ded79b8d32.jpg

That's actually the fastest speeds I have gotten in my apartment out of all four carriers.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
well i went to orlando and my phone pretty much was draining by the second, i also had completely no data.

sprint sucks outside of major cities, they actually credited me 1.66 for the data i had no service, I'm thinking to myself god forbid I'm stranded.

I also notice more signal drain in building compared to verizon and att phones.

cricket should have a better signal and better battery life but yes slower data.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
well i went to orlando and my phone pretty much was draining by the second, i also had completely no data.

sprint sucks outside of major cities, they actually credited me 1.66 for the data i had no service, I'm thinking to myself god forbid I'm stranded.

I also notice more signal drain in building compared to verizon and att phones.

cricket should have a better signal and better battery life but yes slower data.

I was out in long Island like the Hamptons area and service was actually pretty good. No dead spots really and speeds were around 10-14 mbps. My brother was in Miami I believe a few months ago and he also has sprint and he said he never had an issue

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sprints service is terrible. I'm currently with att testing T-Mobile network. And T-Mobile doubles the speed compared to att 95% places I've tested.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
d7f95d47ad66a27331349bb17293508c.jpg

I too left Att after being their 14 years. I love T-Mobile and their customer service has been 2nd to none. They even gave me free tickets to 2 concerts for the grand opening week of T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Sprints service is terrible. I'm currently with att testing T-Mobile network. And T-Mobile doubles the speed compared to att 95% places I've tested.

Eh it's OK. I get the best coverage in terms of speed inside my apartment with the average around 14 mbps. I get full coverage in my whole apartment and hallways with 3G coverage which is great for phone calls since I never got that with Verizon or AT&T. Sprint is the only carrier I get coverage in my subway station which isn't wired for cellphone coverage yet but I live near a stop where it's about to go outside so it's a bit higher to ground level. Nyc the speeds all have generally been the same with around 20-30 mbps with all carriers with coverage and price being the difference for me at least. I am happy with sprint because of unlimited data and price though. Just went through 20gb of data last month which surprised me considering I typically use only around 9.5gb

Trucker Alex

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Over the road trucker here HAD TO switch to Sprint Unlimited this is one weeks usage, and because the "nice lady" at Sprint billing called YEARS ago and said turn off data roaming and I could use ALL I WANTED!
2a1fad27b1c936a98022ef98067db508.jpg