Switching to Sprint.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Avoid Sprint like the Plague!

They aren't the plague if you don't expect them to be Verizon or AT&T but want to save some money and live in a big city with little traveling. I live in NYC and went to philly and Cleveland last week so I traveled on the jersey turnpike, i-76 and i-80 and for the most part had 3G or LTE for 85% of the time. Speeds are great in nyc as I've shown as well with getting 66 down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I was in Vegas in April and had good Sprint LTE service. My buddy has a 5S on AT&T and said his was terrible. So it's just not that deep as avoiding like the Plague. I would suggest to anyone make a informed decision no matter what provider you choose. If Sprint turns out to less expensive and that's a critical factor to the individual choose Sprint.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I was in Vegas in April and had good Sprint LTE service. My buddy has a 5S on AT&T and said his was terrible. So it's just not that deep as avoiding like the Plague. I would suggest to anyone make a informed decision no matter what provider you choose. If Sprint turns out to less expensive and that's a critical factor to the individual choose Sprint.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong sprint has its issues but it's good enough where I have decent service around 98% of the time and saves me a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just switched from T-Mobile to Sprint. I live in Phoenix and it's been way better than it was when I tested them out here a year ago. Actually I feel they've improved their network and are on par with Verizon out here at least. Very few times I've gotten 3G.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner