That plan includes the price to lease the iPhone or android device ( $10 extra per month) ? In think it was around $55 a month

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-02-2015 04:25 PM
    One Plan, One Phone, One Price... starting at $65... see bestbuy.com for details.
    03-02-2015 04:37 PM
    03-02-2015 04:39 PM
    Not interested...
    I am ...paying $140 for Verizon and 10gb

$65 or $75( android ) is a great price conspired to what I'm paying for lol. Seriously am considering an iPhone 6 plus now. With Verizon the iPhone 6 plus was $35 per month while the Note 4 is $29 a month . I wanted an iPhone 6 plus but for a plan that expensive financing the 6 plus was $5 more a month and wanted to save some money so went with the note 4

I'm guessing they will allow me to get the 64gb iPhone 6 plus so it would be $10 more to lease it

03-02-2015 04:52 PM

$65 or $75( android ) is a great price conspired to what I'm paying for lol. Seriously am considering an iPhone 6 plus now. With Verizon the iPhone 6 plus was $35 per month while the Note 4 is $29 a month . I wanted an iPhone 6 plus but for a plan that expensive financing the 6 plus was $5 more a month and wanted to save some money so went with the note 4

I'm guessing they will allow me to get the 64gb iPhone 6 plus so it would be $10 more to lease it

I hear you......and if you can get what you need for less, go for it.
    03-02-2015 04:54 PM
    What's the major difference between leasing and financing it?
    03-02-2015 11:26 PM
    Is that for one phone?
    03-03-2015 09:03 AM
    Is that for one phone?
    Yeah $29 for the note 4 atm included

03-03-2015 09:04 AM
    What's the major difference between leasing and financing it?
    You don't own the phone . Financing it means after you pay in full it's yours . Leasing I guess works the same way as a car?

03-03-2015 09:05 AM
    Atm?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    03-03-2015 09:22 AM
    Atm?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    At the moment .

hydrogen3 likes this.
    03-03-2015 11:56 AM
    Oh. So if you do want it, can you still pay for it?
    Sent from my Lumia. \_(ツ)_/
    03-03-2015 03:14 PM
    I think so but I haven't read the full fine print

03-04-2015 03:45 AM
    Yes but they will charge a quite a bit extra. I actually signed up for the plan but cancelled 2 days later because of absolutely bad service in my area.
    I don't have the phone agreement side of the deal, however I do remember the terms but not exact figures, should be close enough.
    The service plan was $50. The phone leasing was $14.80ish~ (down for $20) which totaled (plan+leasing) to just a few cents under $65~ a month.

If I recall correctly I would have paid about ~$800 for the Iphone 6 16gb model. ($330ish in leasing, plus something like $520 to buy). The option to buy was reduced to like $345 in my contract because they required a $175 deposit from me despite me being approved by Sprint for up to 3 lines with no deposits.
    Imho I'd stay away from it there was so much fine print it wasn't funny.
    I'd like to make corrections.

I pulled the lease/contract. It was $530 for the leasing. And $200 for purchase option for a total of $730+plus tax which was close to $800. They "required" a deposit of $175 which was actually not a deposit but payments towards the lease, which is how they lowered the rate down to $65 a month on the One plan One Price leasing. It was a complete sham imho.
    Last edited by asanatheist; 04-12-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    03-31-2015 10:34 PM
    Yes but they will charge a quite a bit extra. I actually signed up for the plan but cancelled 2 days later because of absolutely bad service in my area.
    I don't have the phone agreement side of the deal, however I do remember the terms but not exact figures, should be close enough.
    The service plan was $50. The phone leasing was $14.80ish~ (down for $20) which totaled (plan+leasing) to just a few cents under $65~ a month.

If I recall correctly I would have paid about ~$800 for the Iphone 6 16gb model. ($330ish in leasing, plus something like $520 to buy). The option to buy was reduced to like $345 in my contract because they required a $175 deposit from me despite me being approved by Sprint for up to 3 lines with no deposits.
    Imho I'd stay away from it there was so much fine print it wasn't funny.
    Meh I'm leasing my iPhone 6 plus 128GB and I'm fine with it. $35 a month for 24 months. Paying off the lease now would be around $1020 which includes the purchase of the device. If I wanted to purchase cost me $210 after the lease.

Cheaper option then easy pay if you stick to the 24 month upgrades with less trouble then selling the phone yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-09-2015 10:14 AM
    Meh I'm leasing my iPhone 6 plus 128GB and I'm fine with it. $35 a month for 24 months. Paying off the lease now would be around $1020 which includes the purchase of the device. If I wanted to purchase cost me $210 after the lease.

Cheaper option then easy pay if you stick to the 24 month upgrades with less trouble then selling the phone yourself

Leasing is cheaper?
    $840 total loss when you turn your phone in (PS read the terms, phone will need to be with minimal wear and tear, drops void it from being turned in). NONE of the money you paid is put towards new device.
    If you buy easy pay, that's $949.99. I am sure you can resell it for $450-$500 in 2 years. That's $450-$500 loss.
    $840>$450-$500

Leasing makes on sense at all. Not unless you are on that best buy one price one plan.
    Only reason I can see it happened is if Sprint required you to pay $500-$600 downpayment due to bad credit. With the leasing option, deposits are considerably lower or non existent.
    04-09-2015 09:32 PM
    Leasing is cheaper?
    $840 total loss when you turn your phone in (PS read the terms, phone will need to be with minimal wear and tear, drops void it from being turned in). NONE of the money you paid is put towards new device.
    If you buy easy pay, that's $949.99. I am sure you can resell it for $450-$500 in 2 years. That's $450-$500 loss.
    $840>$450-$500

Leasing makes on sense at all. Not unless you are on that best buy one price one plan.
    Only reason I can see it happened is if Sprint required you to pay $500-$600 downpayment due to bad credit. With the leasing option, deposits are considerably lower or non existent.
    Cheaper out of pocket plus less per month cost. I am paying $35 per month for the 128GB iPhone 6 plus where easy pay would be $39.42 for 24 months. That's around $120 dollars you'll be saving using leasing over easy pay. Your paying around $840 for the lease for a device that's $949.99

Your talking about theoretical loss and that's subjective ... Your spending less out of pocket and the saving of time from dealing with eBay where they take fees out and so does PayPal. Also saves from dealing with craiglist.... You simply return and get a new device . Surely worth the trouble to selling a device you won't get $500 back from considering value wise the 128GB doesn't hold its value compared to the 16GB or even 64GB

Just because you rather sell your device and hopefully get some of the money back doesn't make this a poor value ....

04-11-2015 10:35 AM
    Oh and after the lease you can buy the phone as well . The 128 GB iPhone 6 plus buy option is $210 so that will be around $100 so using your numbers $400 to sell

04-11-2015 11:16 AM
    Oh and after the lease you can buy the phone as well . The 128 GB iPhone 6 plus buy option is $210 so that will be around $100 so using your numbers $400 to sell

In any case, I just commented to make sure you weren't fooled into doing the lease by sales people.

It seems there is no getting through to you, same problem you had in the other forum. Numbers don't lie.
    Have a good day.
    04-12-2015 07:22 PM
    In any case, I just commented to make sure you weren't fooled into doing the lease by sales people.

It seems there is no getting through to you, same problem you had in the other forum. Numbers don't lie.
    Have a good day.
    There is no numbers ....$35 a month out of pocket which is less then easy pay and you give it back to them ....whatever money you MAYBE get off eBay isn't worth the trouble selling it on eBay .... Idc about selling my phones on eBay or using eBay for that matter so leasing is fine. I rather hand my phone back then deal with selling it.

What you fail to comprehend is simple math $35 per month < $40 a month to no savings with on contract price since plan goes up in price at $499.99 .

You also fail to comprehend not everybody wants to deal with selling on eBay , or Craigslist. Guess what I have a few family members and friends who don't want to and ask me to sell it for them their items they want to sell so they don't have to deal with it. eBay seller protection isn't anywhere as safe as buyer protection and all those fees ain't worth it. Craigslist has its own issues that I simply don't want to deal with. If you live in smaller cities or even towns Craigslist might be harder to near impossible.

You can dislike leasing for that reason but it doesn't make it a bad option. It's A) cheaper and B) less annoyance when you want to upgrade. Just because YOU don't like leasing doesn't mean it's terrible for other people . Learn the difference

04-12-2015 07:44 PM
    There is no numbers ....$35 a month out of pocket which is less then easy pay and you give it back to them ....whatever money you MAYBE get off eBay isn't worth the trouble selling it on eBay .... Idc about selling my phones on eBay or using eBay for that matter so leasing is fine. I rather hand my phone back then deal with selling it.

What you fail to comprehend is simple math $35 per month < $40 a month to no savings with on contract price since plan goes up in price at $499.99 .

You also fail to comprehend not everybody wants to deal with selling on eBay , or Craigslist. Guess what I have a few family members and friends who don't want to and ask me to sell it for them their items they want to sell so they don't have to deal with it. eBay seller protection isn't anywhere as safe as buyer protection and all those fees ain't worth it. Craigslist has its own issues that I simply don't want to deal with. If you live in smaller cities or even towns Craigslist might be harder to near impossible.

You can dislike leasing for that reason but it doesn't make it a bad option. It's A) cheaper and B) less annoyance when you want to upgrade. Just because YOU don't like leasing doesn't mean it's terrible for other people . Learn the difference

Sorry it's just you keep making it sound like you are doing it to save money.
    If you approached it from the convenience angle, it can make sense.
    04-12-2015 10:21 PM
    Sorry it's just you keep making it sound like you are doing it to save money.
    If you approached it from the convenience angle, it can make sense.
    It makes sense period .... It saves me money out of pocket each month and saves me the trouble of ever dealing with eBay or Craigslist .... $35 per month < $40 per month which means you save $120 over 24 months in payments each month which means lower monthly bills.

Once again if you don't want to deal with it fine but it's not shady

asanatheist likes this.
    04-12-2015 10:28 PM