of data limits here! I saw a tweet about $60/mo unltd everything. Got me to thinking....even if me, the Data Hog, just switched. Only works in the Va Mtns but I'm usually with hubs if I leave him on VZW. I know they have the best coverage but I could maybe at least try and if it doesn't work out I can always switch back....
    08-23-2014 08:44 AM
    I know T-mobile has an option to try out their network. I'm not sure about Sprint but the normal return period should apply. Make sure you ask when you go to Sprint.
    08-23-2014 02:17 PM
    14 days is Sprints trial period.

I have great luck with them. I also average nearly 30 gb a month on my unlimited plan , and they've never throttled me or complained . If you pay for unlimited, and aren't tethering, they don't care .

I work on the road, my phone is streaming something from the time I leave at. 5:30 am until I get home , around 8 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-24-2014 02:01 AM
    They've never cared how much data I've used and never throttled me. I used to regularly marathon Netflix on my phone and get up to 20-30gb / month and it really is unlimited 4G - even back in WiMAX days it was true unlimited.

First thing's first, though --- you have to make sure you have coverage everywhere you regularly go and everywhere you infrequently go --- the map looks a whole lot better than it used to look for Sprint but there are still areas of shady reception so make sure you do your homework before switching, just in case. This goes for any carrier switch, of course.
    09-15-2014 04:56 AM