Should I stay with Sprint or Switch with Verizon Wireless

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Android battery life is poor compared to iOS

Eh, depends on how you use the phone and which Android phone you are talking about. I can kill a battery pretty quick on either of my devices if I use them a lot. If you go with a Note II they have a pretty big capacity battery and will last a couple days under normal use.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well sprint is not bad price wise I know sprint will work with you there cheaper then Verizon and AT&T and its true unlimited sprint really is working on there towers for better service in a year or so that "sprint sucks" is a thing of the past

Eh, I disagree that Sprint is cheaper. If its trully unlimited data. But in my case their network was so poor that the most data I could pull from them in a given month was 200MB. Considering with Verizon I have used almost 6GB this month with 4 days left on my billing cycle, AND my bill is roughly about the same dollar amount, I'd say I'm getting much better value from Verizon.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Eh, I disagree that Sprint is cheaper. If its trully unlimited data. But in my case their network was so poor that the most data I could pull from them in a given month was 200MB. Considering with Verizon I have used almost 6GB this month with 4 days left on my billing cycle, AND my bill is roughly about the same dollar amount, I'd say I'm getting much better value from Verizon.

I agree with you Jason, Verizon is better than Sprint even tho I've been with Sprint since 2006

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It all depends but I don't have to share data with my fam and I pay $130 month for 4 lines at one point when I thinking of considering Verizon but for 4 lines they wanted almost $200 month and I have to share data

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm beyond pissed off with the total due of my Sprint bill, it's now $341.89 I'm so definitely going to switch with Verizon

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm beyond pissed off with the total due of my Sprint bill, it's now $341.89 I'm so definitely going to switch with Verizon

Verizon has an awesome referral program. I'd be happy to refer you and we'd both make some $$. Send me a PM if you want me to refer you :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

When I was with Sprint I could never trust my bill to be correct. Especially after I upgraded to a new phone. The first bill was never what I was told it would be. After that it was all over the map. Got to the point I would only communicate with CS via email so I would have a trail of the communications.

Since switching to VZ my first bill and all that have followed have always been within pennies of what I was told when I bought my iPhones.

But others have no problem with Sprint.

Good Luck

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
When I was with Sprint I could never trust my bill to be correct. Especially after I upgraded to a new phone. The first bill was never what I was told it would be. After that it was all over the map. Got to the point I would only communicate with CS via email so I would have a trail of the communications.

Since switching to VZ my first bill and all that have followed have always been within pennies of what I was told when I bought my iPhones.

But others have no problem with Sprint.

Good Luck

I agree with you. TurboTiger

Mekhi

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Sprint has unlimited data, Verizon does too. But..., you have to pay the FULL price of the phone, I have an iPhone 5 I paid about $800 for it just to get unlimited data. Anyways, sprint is slow in 3G and a little bit fast in LTE, but in my opinion Verizon is faster in 3G and LTE, on my iPhone I get speeds on 3G the highest ive ever gotten was 29mbps, and on LTE about 45Mbps, and on sprint on my iPhone 4S on 3G the highest 2mbps. So you should go with Verizon

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has unlimited data, Verizon does too. But..., you have to pay the FULL price of the phone, I have an iPhone 5 I paid about $800 for it just to get unlimited data. Anyways, sprint is slow in 3G and a little bit fast in LTE, but in my opinion Verizon is faster in 3G and LTE, on my iPhone I get speeds on 3G the highest ive ever gotten was 29mbps, and on LTE about 45Mbps, and on sprint on my iPhone 4S on 3G the highest 2mbps. So you should go with Verizon

Thank you :)

10+

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is a good network, but I would stick with Sprint if I was you. You'd be saving yourself money by not switching to Verizon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is a good network, but I would stick with Sprint if I was you. You'd be saving yourself money by not switching to Verizon.

Saving money won't mean a thing if the service sucks, but if Sprint service is great in the OP's area then I agree with you. Verizon works best for me and have been in all areas I've been associated with so I'm sticking with it.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
While the infamous unlimited data on Sprint remains a hot topic of this debate, they do in fact slow you down after 2GB. With Verizon, you can pick a data package to accommodate your usage. I used to always tell my customers, "we will be the first to say, Verizon is not the cheapest, but we take care of our customers and you certainly get what you pay for." I would say that because it's true, Verizon has it all from customer service (from what I've experienced, even outside of working for them), to cellular service, to products, technical support, etc. Everything the other providers lack, Verizon makes up for it indefinitely.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Verizon has unlimited data IF and only IF you've had unlimited data. There is nothing you can do as a new customer to get unlimited data, unless you happen to know Mr. Mead himself lol. But yes if you are an existing customer and you have unlimited then you must either purchase the device retail, or use another lines upgrade that does not have unlimited.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox