NCAA Football 2019

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am speechless as a Michigan fan after this performance at Wisconsin today and I am watching our beloved football program being flushed down the toilet. It’s time for a coaching change from the top, right down to the towel boy.

I have been a Harbaugh fan since his days as a great player. But as a coach he hasn’t shown me anything in the four years he has been here. For the money they have paid him, we deserve much better results then this **** poor effort he has given us.

I agree. It’s time to send Harbaugh packing.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Incredible fight from ND against Georgia. Penalties and hostile environment killed us. That said, the rest of our schedule should be shaking in their pants

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Incredible fight from ND against Georgia. Penalties and hostile environment killed us. That said, the rest of our schedule should be shaking in their pants

I despise Notre Dame, but hey, they looked impressive against Georgia this evening and I agree that their upcoming opponents should indeed be concerned.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, I am speechless as a Michigan fan after this performance at Wisconsin today and I am watching our beloved football program being flushed down the toilet. It’s time for a coaching change from the top, right down to the towel boy.

I have been a Harbaugh fan since his days as a great player. But as a coach he hasn’t shown me anything in the four years he has been here. For the money they have paid him, we deserve much better results then this **** poor effort he has given us.

We call him Hairball. And you're right, he's not the great coach some make him out to be. Michigan has great tradition, and deserves better. IMO.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
We call him Hairball. And you're right, he's not the great coach some make him out to be. Michigan has great tradition, and deserves better. IMO.

At this point in time, I would let Harbaugh go and take the next guy in the coaching staff and tell him to do what it takes to make sure this kind of performance never happens again.

What bothered me the most is he had two weeks with the bye week to prepare and this is what I wasted a Saturday afternoon for!!! This is not Michigan football, period.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, we put up 52 against Rutgers in the big house today. I know it’s only Rutgers, but we only had one turnover and if the ball would have been thrown a little better, it could have been 6 instead of a pick.

All in all, it was a solid performance and hopefully will motivate this team going into Iowa next week and can bring us home a win. Go Blue.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
ND taking care of business! 5 turnovers; 8 sacks!
7cce0713fd14c0d10ab19413f18034dd.jpg

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Good! They need a spectacular win after last week!

We definitely need to win out to be considered for the playoff. Played a really good game against Georgia in a very hostile environment (most people ever in Georgia’s stadium... which seems to happen a lot when ND comes to play) and had a chance to win. We can definitely play with the best of the best... looking forward to the rest of the season!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Great win in Ann Arbor today at the big house. Michigan takes down Iowa and the defense stepped up and played great. Offense still needs some work, but we will take the win. Go Blue!!!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
We pulled off a win at Illinois on Saturday, they looked great for 40 minutes. The defense fell asleep in the 3rd quarter, but finally woke up in the 4th and pulled out the win. Next up is Penn State. Go Blue.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The South Carolina vs Georgia game was awesome and so was the Wake Forest vs Louisville game. Both the Clemson v FSU and Bama v Texas A&M went the way I expected. I was hoping USC would beat the snot out of Notre Dame, but that didn’t happen...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We pulled off a win at Illinois on Saturday, they looked great for 40 minutes. The defense fell asleep in the 3rd quarter, but finally woke up in the 4th and pulled out the win. Next up is Penn State. Go Blue.

Yep! I thought for awhile that Illinois was going to win.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The South Carolina vs Georgia game was awesome and so was the Wake Forest vs Louisville game. Both the Clemson v FSU and Bama v Texas A&M went the way I expected. I was hoping USC would beat the snot out of Notre Dame, but that didn’t happen...

The Florida vs LSU game was a good one.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well it’s game day, let see if Michigan can go into Penn State tonight and play 60 minutes of solid football and bring home the W, Go Blue!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2